Executive Elegance in the Popular Cuttersfield Estate
Life looks decidedly sweet in Canecutters Drive with this executive and elegant 268m2 home. Nestled across from parklands and in the popular Cuttersfield Estate, this one-owner, immaculately presented single level home will feel like your private holiday or party pad. A sleek and modern galley style kitchen connects with a light-filled living and dining area (so you'll never be left out of the action), while a second sprawling lounge with 18ft ceilings boasts a bar plus plenty of room for a pool table. Time for sunset drinks? Watch the sun slip behind the horizon from the patio, overlooking the sparkling pool.
Peace and privacy prevail with this clever floorplan that tucks the main bedroom away in its own wing. Spoil yourself with a soak in the spa, plus have access to a walk-in robe and the alfresco patio. Three additional spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms also beckon (one is an ensuite to the guest suite), while outdoors, a 12m x 4.5m boat awning, side access and 5.5m x 6m shed with mezzanine floor are enticing extras. Keep costs down too, thanks to the 6kW solar panel system installed.
- Executive and elegant 268m2 home in Cuttersfield Estate on a 725m2 block
- Immaculate condition and one owner only, spanning a convenient single level
- Sleek and modern galley style kitchen with electric oven and stovetop
- Light-filled living and dining area adjoins kitchen
- Second sprawling living area with 18ft ceilings, bar plus plenty of room for pool table
- Main bedroom separate wing, with walk-in robe, spa ensuite with separate toilet plus patio access
- Three additional spacious bedrooms with double mirrored built-in robes - one with ensuite
- Main bathroom with shower, vanity, bath and separate toilet
- Patio overlooking a sparkling pool - the perfect place for sunset drinks
- Ceiling fans, cassette air-conditioning and split system air-conditioning, surround sound, ample storage
- New fencing, 12m x 4.5m boat awning, side access, Pebbletex around home
- 5.5m x 6m shed, spanning 3m high and with mezzanine floor
- 6kW solar with 24 panels
- Across from park - ideal for those family cricket matches
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make Ooralea your First Choice in Suburbs?
Bigger is better in Ooralea! Along with being just 1km from Woolworths, it's just 10 minutes to Mackay's CBD and beautiful beaches. Paget Industrial Hub, Central Queensland University, Ooralea Racecourse, Mackay Leisure Centre, Muller Park playground and miniature trains are moments away, with Mackay Airport six minutes by car. Packed with all the requirements you deserve, this home will deliver a lifestyle all the family will love. Don't miss this enviable property opportunity - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Results and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery- 0412 758 727. Nicole Butler- 0438 738 778.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.