Greg Parker Sold It
Feature Rich 5 Bedroom Home on Elevated Block with Magnificent Skyline Views
With expansive – and magical - views of the Gold Coast skyline from Runaway Bay to Broadbeach, this is where you MUST be for the New Years’ Eve fireworks (and every other night for that matter). In fact, you can enjoy the cool views along with your 90 closest friends on the huge 48m2 covered patio. This is an entertainer’s home on a grand scale. Throw in the large gourmet kitchen with adjacent meals area (45m2) with a window server to all those hungry guests and I am sure you will see HUGE positives in this home.
Plus, this elevated five-bedroom brick and tile home on a corner block makes for a magnificent family home where the kids and pets have level grassed areas for their swings and other toys. Then, there is the delightful crystal-clear swimming pool, appropriately fenced and easily supervised by mum or dad from the deck. Another major feature is the size of the family room – there’s room for all the toys. Hey, this might even be a man-cave? It certainly is an asset to have optionality and this home offers that in spades.
What about mum and dad’s toys? Easy-peasy. There is space for six cars off-street. This will easily accommodate your boat, caravan, trailer, jet-ski, whatever.
The living quarters are generous and well presented. The guest bedroom on the ground floor is a major bonus and asset.
This is a home that will appeal to many and it’s worth your while to come and inspect. There’s not much to do here other than move in and enjoy the views day or night, plus the pool and all the other features.
• An elevated, fully-usable corner block of 875m2
• Cool breezes and sensational Gold Coast skyline views
• Very central to all amenities, facilities, shopping, schooling etc
• Double lock up garage + off street parking for boats, caravans trailers jet skis etc
• Colorbond fence + fully fenced back yard – very child and pet friendly
• Well-presented brick & tile home of 5 B/R’s + 2.5 bathrooms over two levels
• High raked ceilings + elevated position ensures cool breezes
• Formal carpeted lounge
• Massive kitchen with bench and cupboard space galore
• Brilliant six burner gas stove with Range Hood + dishwasher
• Kitchen and dining (45m2) lead to covered wrap around alfresco entertaining area (48m2)
• HUGE family room with optionality for other purposes
• HUGE guest bedroom on ground floor with three large built ins + fan + split system A/C
• Main bath in modern polished white tiles, frameless glass shower, modern fittings and stone-top basin
• Separate laundry on ground floor + chute from first floor Upstairs
• Large master bedroom + A/C + fan + carpet + 2 large, mirrored B/I’s
• Ensuite to master with modern fittings – two-way entrance
• Carpeted B/R’s 3 & 4 with fans and split system A/C’s with mirrored B/I’s
• B/R5 – could be office or private study
• Large storage area upstairs – storage will not be a problem in this home
• Downlights throughout
• Solar System to shave $$$ off those electricity bills
• Security screened around entirety of ground floor
• Fully fenced inground swimming pool
• Mature, attractive low-maintenance gardens
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.