Fully Renovated Dual Living Delight
Enticing dual living awaits in a blue-chip suburb with this fully renovated double-storey home. Located on an 809m2 block, it's the perfect solution for multi-generational families, those with older children seeking independence or owners looking to offset their mortgage with an additional income stream.
Upstairs, timber floors add charm to the sleek kitchen, living, and dining zone, with this central hub sure to be a popular spot for the family to congregate. Three bedrooms, including the main, all featuring mirrored double built-in robes and are serviced by a stylish main bathroom. Downstairs, self-contained dual living beckons, with this well-presented space hosting an open plan kitchen, living and dining area, two bedrooms with built-in robes and a modern bathroom with separate toilet. Along with private entry, it treats you to seamless indoor-outdoor living, opening onto an expansive entertaining patio equipped with integrated surround sound.
Parking won't be an issue, either, with a carport accommodating four vehicles and a supersized 7m x 12m shed that can comfortably fit another two cars.
- Fully renovated double-storey home offering contemporary dual living
- 809m2 block in a blue-ribbon suburb
- Sleek kitchen, living and dining zone, enriched by timber floorboards
- Three upper-level bedrooms (including the main) with mirrored double built-in robes
- Modern main bathroom upstairs
- Self-contained lower-level features private entry, open plan kitchen, living and dining, two bedrooms with built-in robes and a bathroom with separate toilet
- Lower level kitchen, living, dining zone opens to the expansive patio with built-in surround sound
- Large laundry with ample storage and external access
- Fully fenced backyard with side access gate
- Four car carport
- 7m x 12m shed featuring 15 amp power and room for two vehicles
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Rental appraisal approx. $850 - $900 per week and rates approx. $1900 per half year
Why make West Mackay your first choice in suburbs?
Working, learning, shopping, playing - nothing is too far away in West Mackay! Just a short drive from the CBD and local primary and secondary schools, take advantage of the proximity to medical amenities, including Mackay Hospital. An abundance of parklands, the Botanical Gardens and plenty of nature walks are close by, along with public transport, childcare centres, shopping precincts, sporting clubs and supermarkets. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity with prosperous potential - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Select and arrange your inspection today.
Leanne Druery- 0412 758 727 or Ash Ryan - 0487 114 760.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.