19 Warrington ST,
Robertson Queensland 4109
Price: Offers over $800,000
Urgent Sale - The Best Value in Robertson!
Attention all developers, renovators, bargain hunters, beginners and investors - This large brick home with beautiful views in the prestige suburb of Robertson is looking for a new owner!
Situated on a beautiful elevated block, the block land size is 615 sqm, 20.2 metre frontage & 31 metre depth. Options on offering are endless: Renovate to enjoy living in this large home with plenty of space, keep as an investment to reward yourself by strong rental return, or remove to build your dream home.
- 4 good sized bedrooms upstairs
- Two renovated bathrooms, master bedroom with en-suit,
- Large living area plus a sun room
- large kitchen open to dinning, big deck with amazing views
- Two living areas
- 3 or more bedrooms
- Two bathrooms.
- Double covered carports
- Brick fence
This home is positioned in a very convenient location
- Less than 300 metre to Robertson Primary school
- Walking distance to Griffith University
- Walking Distance to QEII Jubilee hospital
- Walking Distance to Queensland Sports & Athletic Centre
- Short drive to Sunnybank Plaza
- 415 metre to bus 122, 1200 metre to bus 140, 130 & many
- 13 km to Brisbane CBD, only take approx..15 minutes' drive
A rare opportunity to snare a prime property with many options in the prestige suburb - Robertson.
Motivated vendor demands an urgent sale, do not delay, call Cathy 0422 386 868 or Tom Zhang 0404 786 666 today for your private inspection!