"Embrace Excellence in Seven Hills"
Nestled in the heart of Seven Hills, 192 D'Arcy Road presents a unique opportunity for both astute buyers looking to establish themselves in this prestigious suburb and savvy investors aiming to capitalise on the region's ever-increasing demand. This sought-after locale offers an enticing blend of tranquillity and convenience, and the property itself is a hidden gem.
Alluring from the moment you step inside, this beautifully presented 3-bedroom home boasts a first-class level of refinement. Showcasing stone finishes, hardwood timber flooring, naturally light filled interiors and a seamless interconnection between the interior and outdoor living spaces, this stylish entertainer sets the stage for a laidback city lifestyle that hits all the right notes.
Enjoying a harmonious flow throughout, the patio deck entry is instantly inviting and leads you to the spacious open plan living and dining spaces. Leading to the gourmet kitchen, this sophisticated space offers functionality and the promise of effortless entertaining. With abundant space to gather with family and friends whilst enjoying the lush green treelined views, it is hard to believe with the tranquil surrounds that the city is mere moments from your front door.
Complete with a deluxe bathroom, with floor to ceiling tiles, this home ticks all the boxes for sophisticated, functional living.
Step outside, and you will be greeted by an abundance of outdoor living space that is perfect for relaxing and entertaining. Whether you are a gardening enthusiast, love hosting barbecues, or simply enjoy unwinding in the fresh air, this property has it all. The vast 604m2 parcel of land provides endless possibilities to create the outdoor oasis you've always desired, and the tandem accommodation adds to the practicality of this splendid space.
- Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, built in wardrobes and casement windows
- Polished timber floors throughout exuding elegance
- Ample room for entertainment and relaxation
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms
- Impressive high ceilings throughout
- Sunroom offering an extra space for work, relaxation and play
- Stunningly updated bathroom and kitchen
- Central kitchen with walk in pantry and breakfast bar
- Air-conditioned living room and master bedroom for yearlong comfort
- Tandem, double car accommodation
- Internal laundry downstairs
- Outstanding street presence
- Sensational entertainers' deck
- Concrete driveway with extra space for additional vehicles
- Manicured gardens
- Fully fenced backyard
- Spacious 604m2 block
With quick access to the M1 in both directions, you are perfectly positioned to reach the city, Redlands, and Gold Coast easily.
- 100 meters to Seven Hills State School via Miawela St entry
- 3 min walk to Seven Hills Bushland Reserve
- 5 min drive to San Sisto College
- 6 min drive to Morningside State School
- 7 min drive to Villanova College
- 7 min drive to Coorparoo Square
- 10 min drive to Westfield, Carindale
- 15 min drive to Brisbane CBD
- 18 min drive to Brisbane Airport
- 20 min drive to Manly
Beyond this remarkable property, Seven Hills is enveloped with tree lined streets and is a highly sought after heritage suburb. Surrounded by parks and close to prestigious schools, public transport, plenty of shopping and dining options, an unparalleled lifestyle is guaranteed.
Do not miss this exclusive opportunity to embrace the premium lifestyle that Seven Hills has to offer. Contact Natalie Maggs to make this dream property your reality!