12/88 L'Estrange Terrace,
Kelvin Grove Queensland 4059
Price: Offers over $458,000
Spacious Living at the Grove
Perfectly positioned at the top of Kelvin Grove this larger than normal apartment will suit buyers seeking to make a sound investment in the booming Kelvin Grove Precinct.
Boasting commanding city views, and benefitting from cooling breezes, the expansive floor plan means spacious living and dining areas, generous queen-sized bedrooms and a full sized kitchen. The amazing location, just minute's walk from both the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and The Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, and only 2 km's to Brisbane's CBD makes this apartment a great purchase for both owner occupiers and investors alike. The location is also home to the Australian Medical Association (QLD) and Agri Labour Australia.
Currently let at $400 per week till 23 Jan 2019 you can invest in the growth of the Kelvin Grove Precinct or plan your move at the end of the current lease.
* Expansive open-plan living space with a large lounge area and a full sized dining zone.
* Full service kitchen oven, cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench space and cupboards.
* 6m long balcony with wide-ranging city views, perfect for entertaining.
* 2 queen-sized bedrooms, both with double robes and direct access to their own bathrooms.
* Master bedroom has its own en-suite as well as sliding doors to the second balcony.
* Family bathroom with access from the hallway as well as the second bedroom.
* Newly installed air-conditioning throughout.
* Separate laundry cupboard, single lock-up garage, and storage.
* Small complex of 26 apartments plus the AMAQ buildings.
* Secure building with intercom-entry system, each entry only servicing 4 apartments.
* Visitor parking on-site, well-maintained gardens.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City and the Royal Brisbane Hospital and for students and staff at Queensland University of Technology (QUT). It is well connected to Brisbane's CBD with major bus routes along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads.
Located north west of the CBD Kelvin Grove has experienced good growth over the past five years due to the suburb's proximity to the city. Fuelling this growth has been the development of the Kelvin Grove Village over the last 5-7 years. The Village is home to a number of shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths Supermarket. The weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets are also a popular attraction of the suburb.
Call Chris White on 0407 526 868 to arrange an inspection.