2 Claire Street,
Centenary Heights Queensland 4350
Get Two Living Rooms Here In Market-Hot Centenary Heights
ON A VALUE-ADDING CORNER ALLOTMENT with a DOUBLE garage, Jacqui Walker presents this spacious 3 bedroom home in very desirable market-hot Centenary Heights!
- Owner-Occupiers: make this your home ... the tenants have indicated flexibility to leave if required!
- Investors: currently leased until November 26, 2021 at $350 per week
::::: That's a 4.28% p.a. gross rent return
::::: Potential to INCREASE to $380 per week
::::: Tenants have indicated flexibility to leave, if required, with some notice
- Renovators: consider a Cosmetic Reno here. The market is red-hot in Centenary Heights!
- A remote-controlled DOUBLE garage ... always a value adder!
- Timber pinewood themes throughout
- Living room
- Bonus family room
I SAID: ' 2 living areas ... one of them with a cosy fireplace and fan !!! '
- Kitchen with UPGRADES and a gas stovetop
- Dining area
- Bar area ... will it be shots, or a chilled white wine?
- 3 comfortably-sized bedrooms
- Private main toilet
- This flows to powder area
- Bath, shower and bonus 2nd toilet to bathroom with vanity
- Significantly-sized laundry could make a great 2nd bathroom
- Wow: a value-adding CORNER ALLOTMENT
- 655 square metre allotment
- Well-established gardens
- A fully-fenced backyard
- With a lovely paved area to relax outdoors
- And security screens to windows and doors for more peace-of-mind
THE MARKET IS HOT in Centenary Heights. So what's NEARBY?
- 400m to sprawling Ballin Park on Amanda Drive
- 500m to handy Kelly's Store
- 1.2km to Southtown Shops and Thai Royal Restaurant
- 1.3km to Centenary Heights High School
- 1.3km to Gabbinbar Primary School
- 4km to CBD
IS IT the CORNER allotment? Is it the DOUBLE garage? Or is it the red-hot market in Centenary Heights? Fact is: 2 CLAIRE STREET IS EVERYTHING.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by right now for your questions or appointment request. MY TOP TIP IS TO SEE QUICKLY!
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Centenary Heights?
::::: In the first 28 days of 2021, 22 of 23 listed properties WERE SOLD in Centenary Heights Heights (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 10 years each (Source: RP Data)
- Allotment Size: 655m2
- Real Property Description: Lot 87 on Registered Plan 176733
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zone: Gabbinbar Primary (P-6, 1.3km) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.3km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.