Sensational Family Living Filled with Charm; The Pinnacle of Entertainment and Ultimate Lifestyle +
Boom! In such a great and sought-after location, surrounded by other quality homes, we have one of the best purchases on the market right now. 2 Eloise Street is a special home on offer with features you rarely find in only one home and Sanctum Estate is seriously contested heavily by customers. With this value we're not expecting this one to last long.
A carefully considered floorplan design, allows the home to capture fantastic breezes throughout the year and as you enter the home you will love the endless amount of living spaces on offer. It's spilling over with grand fit outs and you feel the presence right in the heart of the home. Built in 2016 by Townsville quality builder Grady Homes you'll love how the home is perfect for many family situations and versatile to have everyone spread out in peace or come together to enjoy those around us that matter most. The custom-built kitchen is a stand out with top of the line appliances, beautiful stone bench tops, premium double sink, plumbed fridge space, soft close drawers, walk in pantry and a breakfast bar. You overlook the living, dining and into the main theatre room, the ultimate choice for the family chef. The open plan living and dining connects wonderfully with the well positioned family theatre room to enjoy a cinematic experience watching your favourite movies... and if that's not exciting enough, it even opens up to the tiled patio to allow for mass attendance to enjoy the big screen.
With 4 spacious bedrooms the whole family can enjoy elegance with modern must haves like stunning carpets, built in robes, ceiling fans and split system air conditioning. The kids/teenagers have their very own lounge that provides a perfect retreat for those times when the family wants to spread out to indulge in their own spaces. The massive masters retreat is an absolute goldmine for parents with your very own theatre room leading into your master bedroom. It's plush and lush with stunning carpets, ceiling fans, split system air conditioning and a beautiful large walk in wardrobe with a premium fit out. The ensuite is to die for with a grand vanity, flexible shower head and a separate rain shower.
The outdoor area is where this entire home really comes to life. Starting with the tiled patio that has double access off the kitchen and through the family theatre room. It overlooks the whole outdoor area which is covered and concreted for lasting memories with friends and family. A paved fire place tops it all off and it's landscaped beautifully with hearty gardens. The powered double bay shed (6m x 9m) is perfect for extra cars, boats or even as a workshop for the family tradesperson. The home also features a business office, NBN, study area and double gate access and other access on both sides of the residence.
With so much of your own space on this large block, you have endless possibilities at this location to make it all your own. The home is fresh inside and out with nothing left to do but move right in. The location is ideal for families looking to live amongst like-minded home owner occupiers and the Sanctum Estate is popular due to its vibrant nature, peaceful evenings and close proximity to schools, walking paths, dog parks and recreational public spaces. 2 Eloise Street is now ready for you.
Be Quick! One of the best purchases available right now, make sure to inspect this weekend or Call Sean 0448 448 163!
- Open plan living, dining that's positioned in the heart of the home and overlooked by the custom-built kitchen
- The custom-built kitchen has so much class with stone bench tops, premium soft close drawers, top of the line appliances, plumbed fridge space, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
- Enjoy cinematic experiences with the family theatre room that's connected to the main living and it even opens up to the tiled patio! Perfect for mass gatherings to watch the big screen!
- Get all your work done at home with the perfect study area, professionals and students alike will love this just off the living
- Children and/or teenagers will love their very own lounge room to have a bit of time to enjoy their own space
- Adults theatre room is off the master bedroom and completes the ultimate parents' retreat
- Master bedroom is very special with extra space, a beautiful walk in robe with a premium fit out and a stunning ensuite. It's complete with a grand vanity, flexible shower head and separate rain shower
- The residence is equipped with 4 bedrooms in total and all feature nice carpets, ceiling fans, split system air conditioning and built in robes
- The main bathroom is stunning and cleverly designed so the vanity can be used while bathroom is occupied. Featuring extra hanging space, shower and separate bathtub. Your kids will get ready for school in time!
- The entertainers patio with two access points is such a treat to finish this home off and is the key to indoor/outdoor lifestyle component this home really shines in!
- Huge covered outdoor area, the perfect setting for capturing life's best moments with family and friends
- Two separate driveways and automatic garages for 3 car spaces. Primary garage has internal access to the home
- Secondary garage is perfect for storing boats and even double down as a powered work shed that leads straight to the insane outdoor entertaining area
- NBN to the home for blazing internet speeds and utilising streaming services to their full potential
- Massive solar system (7.5kw) and Tesla battery (16kw) to keep those energy bills right down!
- Business room/Office with direct access through garage but can be closed off for customers to enter without entering home
- Ever green lawns that look fantastic with irrigation throughout to keep the garden and lawns extremely inviting for guests
- What a great location this home is situated in, a family friendly neighbourhood with like-minded neighbours all living the lifestyle this estate provides in spades
Be Quick! The first to inspect will jump at the opportunity, if you like what you see, Call Sean today 0448 448 163!