Iconic Gladstone Queenslander & Cottage Set in Beautifully Landscaped Surrounds
Every now and then, an exceptional home comes onto the market. This beautiful Queenslander sits impressively on two street frontages with the benefit of an extra dwelling. Considered one of Gladstone's best kept secrets this grand residence is within minutes to Restaurants, Gladstone Marina, East Shore Precinct, schools and sporting facilities, University and Hospital. Walking through the front door you will fall in love with the beauty charm and character that is unique to this Queenslander.
Originally built in the 1920s, this home was extensively restored in 2008 as close as practical to the original look, including structural updates, new electrical and plumbing, and an extension to enlarge the living space and bedroom areas. The descendants, over four generations, have meticulously maintained and improved the property, so you have all the enjoyment without any of the work!
There's plenty of room for the family with four bedrooms, a formal lounge, separate living area, dining room, and kitchen. with a separate bathroom laundry and office. A double lock-up garage and workspace with storage complete the layout.
The property offers:
- Spacious, open plan kitchen and dining area
- Separate lounge with polished timber flooring
- Stylish, well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space, freestanding 6 burner gas cooker and servery window that opens out onto the large, covered entertaining deck
- Four bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Renovated main bathroom with bath and shower
- Ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning, tongue and groove walls as well as beautiful 12 foot ceilings throughout
- Full length timber verandah at the front of the property with lockable gate, ideal for children
- 9 x 6 covered timber deck with side louvres, servery to the kitchen and views of the pool and to the CBD
- In ground sparkling pool with water feature and lush tropical gardens
- Fenced yard with two street access
- Remote double lock up garage with additional two car tandem parking under the home
- Renovated separate laundry downstairs (lockable)
- Internal timber stairs to the top level with adjoining study nook opposite the kitchen
Homes in this area of Gladstone rarely come to market. This is a unique opportunity to own a slice of heaven in a quiet location while enjoying a CBD lifestyle, one where you can leave the car at home!