2 Thornbill Close,
Kelso Queensland 4815
Price: Offers Low to Mid $300,000's
Modern, attractive, comfortable space!
Situated in a quiet street, surrounded by equally stunning homes, this impressive property makes a great statement with its distinctive entrance portico and slightly elevated front garden.
Once inside, the interior lives up to the exterior. The dÃ©cor is neutral and relaxing, perfect for adding splashes of colour with your own art work and soft furnishings. The home has a total of four bedrooms and two bathrooms. All bedrooms are carpeted and the living tiled! The heart of the home being the open living / lounge / dining room conveniently overlooked by the kitchen. The kitchen is highly functional with ample supply of cabinets, drawers, workbench tops and breakfast bar.
The undercover patio is accessed from this area through glass sliding doors, ideal for alfresco dining and protected by shade cloth. Attractive landscaped garden beds create a nice tropical backdrop and keep mowing to a minimum.
* Low maintenance, landscaped allotment of 510 sqm just minutes' drive from the river and across the road from a park
* Side access and garden shed
* Four well sized carpeted bedrooms, easy care tiling through the living
* Fans and air conditioning throughout, neutral dÃ©cor, easy to accessorise
* Highly functional kitchen overlooking dining and living room, huge breakfast bar plus ample cabinetry
* Rear patio perfect for alfresco dining
* Situated close to schools, shops and the banks of picturesque Ross River