20 Bellevista Crescent,
Wellington Point Queensland 4160
Price: Contact Agent
22/02/2020 5:30 PM
Motivated seller downsizing- bring offers!
Viewing available by appointment or through digital resources.
Please watch the video and then request a web book link by calling Gaby McEwan.
This offers everything you are looking for - and must be seen! Bring your boat or caravan & you can move right in with no work required in a fabulous street. Children can walk to Ormiston College.
The sellers have bought elsewhere and this lovely home must be sold!
This is a wonderful opportunity to secure a house you’ll love in one of the highly desirable precincts of the newer part of WELLINGTON Point. This is all on one level so ideal for a family or someone desiring a home all on one level. (Baby-boomer paradise)
Set in a cul-de-sac surrounded by modern quality homes, this home is in great condition and ready to enjoy exactly as is!
This purpose- built house is designed around family and ready to move into as is!
With 4 current bedrooms and a 5th bedroom or multi-purpose room, this is exceptional for a larger family. This is the hub of the home with the kitchen/living /dining adjacent to another living area with an entire outside area overlooking the sparkling pool.
The double garage has access to the outdoor entertainment area too.
The low – maintenance garden is immaculate with space for a caravan or boat!
There’s a shed & water tank as well as an amazing backyard with the best turf we've seen in Brisbane's Bayside.
There’s a fabulous strip of turf - called the MCG - to practice your spin bowling & best of all - you can even smash a 6 across to the park!
It’s walking distance to Horizons shopping centre, within 2 km to Wellington Point schools and around 1 km across parklands to Ormiston College.
• 5 bedrooms (the 5th can also be used as a office or multi-purpose room as currently set up)
• 2 bathrooms - master has an ensuite; family bathroom with bath, shower & separate loo
• Tiled living areas and carpeted bedrooms (new carpets in 2 front bedrooms)
• Neutral modern colour palate throughout with pleasing tones
• Multiple living areas - indoor and outdoor
• Glass doors opening onto alfresco dining
• Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and stone benchtop
• 900 mil oven and 900 mil gas cooktop
• Dishwasher included - please note there is some furniture which can be included if required ; 4 wall -mounted televisions included & storage cupboards in garage
• Security screens
• Positioned in a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac
• Entertainment Alfresco/BBQ area with a sunshade cover to extend this
• Air conditioning (3) and ceiling fans throughout
• Double garage
• Single level dwelling on an elevated corner block
• Large lockable equipment shed
• Above ground large water tank at the side of the house
• An additional sunshade carport to park 2 more cars
• Bring your boat or caravan - side access to park these off the street
• Surrounding activity parks, perfect for your growing family
• Fully fenced in-ground concrete pool with multiple features
• Garden edging throughout the yards
• Quality mature landscaping and stunning lawns (not photo-shopped!)
• Close proximity to the recreational area at Cleveland point and Raby Bay
• A few minutes drive to Wellington Point Jetty where you can walk out to King island at low tide
• Sea breezes from Morton Bay
• Walk to Wellington point Horizon shopping complex
• Positioned centrally to the main shopping village at Cleveland, the shopping precinct in Birkdale
• Surrounded by multiple schools including; Wellington Point state primary, Wellington point state secondary school, Ormiston state primary school, Ormiston College and Redlands College all within 5 km
• Nearby public transport of both buses and train within 3 km
• 5 minutes drive to multiple boat ramps including Raby Bay, Cleveland and Wellington Point entry to Moreton Bay
It’s all right here - so inspect soon!