20 Edward Street,
South Mackay Queensland 4740
Price: $329K NEG
What more needs to be said? You will feel instantly at home when you enter this delightful lowset cottage that oozes character and old-world charm. Boasting polished timber floors, high ceilings, some tongue and groove walls and so much more! The adorable cottage is in the popular suburb of South Mackay, conveniently close to the CBD, Hospital, parklands, schools, sporting grounds, Paget and local convenience stores.
Cute as a button, the property is very liveable 'as is' and would make a truly savvy entry level property for the first home buyers, empty nesters wanting to downsize or ideal for the young family. Likewise renovators or tradies may wish to extend the original home retaining integrity of the era whilst adding some tasteful modernisation.
Other desirable features of this property include:
- Spacious, light filled open planned front sunroom
- Open planned lounge, dining, and kitchen. Polished timber floorboards in the lounge room with the options of polishing the floors in the remaining kitchen area
- Traditional high ceilings which offer a sense of spaciousness
- Cosy kitchen equipped with new oven
- Functional bathroom that has had some rejuvenation
- 3 x good size bedrooms complete with fans and air-conditioning
- Rumpus room off the garage. This could be used for lazy Sunday afternoons reading your favourite magazine or even a fourth bedroom, kids retreat or second living. The possibilities are endless
- Plenty of room for Friday afternoon drinks, birthday parties, BBQs or brunch with family and friends
- Backyard perfect for kids to run around, plenty of room for garden beds for the vegetable patch and enough space for the chook pen
- Set on a 739 sqm block with side access and rear easement access, plus garden shed provides some storage and tinkering opportunities
Why make South Mackay your First Choice in Suburbs?
First time to the market in years and with so much buyer activity in the air, it is the right time to invest in your future and buy this delightful property in the heart of the highly sought-after suburb. Welcome home! For more information call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results today. Love where you Live!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries