20 Heath Court,
Little Mountain Queensland 4551
Price: Offers over $625,000
PRICE REDUCED - Outstanding Family Home, 864m2 block
PRICE REDUCED! Buyers who crave space and demand quality will be drawn to this immaculate 4 bedroom home which enjoys a whisper quiet cul-de-sac address and has been renovated to a high standard.
The stunning new kitchen takes pride of place in the open plan living area and benefits from ample storage, stone bench tops, new quality appliances and state of the art finishes.
Linking naturally with the kitchen is the dining and family area which enjoys tranquil garden views via extensive windows. The formal lounge offers the second living area catering for the family that treasures space.
RE/MAX is committed to adhering to the Australian and State Government regulations around open homes and property inspections.
Maximum of 6 people in the property at any given time
Strict Social Distancing and hygiene rules to be adhered to
Conditions of Entry will be applied
Sliding doors off the living area open out to the vast undercover alfresco area, perfect for all-year entertaining with pull down blinds and offering a tranquil tree and garden outlook. The BBQ gazebo provides extra entertainment space and leads to the generous fully landscaped garden with ample room for a pool and backyard cricket.
The four bedrooms offer plentiful accommodation, the master boasting a walk-in wardrobe and elegant fully renovated ensuite.
A well appointed family bathroom and separate toilet with powder room are shared between the remaining bedrooms, with a dedicated laundry completing the package.
The many extras include air-conditioning, 4.7kw solar electricity, solar hot water, security screens, veggie gardens and more.
3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE
AT A GLANCE:
- Stunning elevated position with leafy outlook
- Wide entry with large front door
- Magnificent oversized undercover patio plus BBQ gazebo
- Generous formal living and dining areas
- Vast open plan family living and meals area
- Renovated kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Stone bench tops in kitchen with quality appliances
- Tranquil master retreat has walk-in robe and luxurious renovated ensuite
- Remaining bedrooms are good sized and offer built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Air-conditioning, 4.7kw solar and solar hot water
- Extra wide concreted driveway with room for boat, caravan or trailer
- Established and landscaped garden with room for a pool
- Short 10 minute drive to new Sunshine Coast Hospital hub
- Good sized 864sqm block close to all amenities
- Surrounded by quality homes in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Close to a variety of excellent state and private schools
- Only a short 5 minute drive to Caloundra CBD
- Less than 10 minutes to the beach!