20 JARDINE WAY,
Jordan Springs New South Wales 2747
Price: Hot Property, $755K-$780K | Call Gizzelle Now
Open Home Details:
Friday 25th, September 2020
Just 5 Year Old, Built by Eden Brae
IDEAL FAMILY HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
You will not be disappointed when you check this beautiful 4-bedroom home built in one of the most sought-after area in Jordan Springs. This 5-year-old home built by reputable builder Eden Brae offers an open plan design with multiple living rooms, exquisite modern kitchen features butler's pantry, ample storage space, 900mm gas cooktop plus breakfast bar.
The benefits of this property are:
* Four bedrooms, main bedroom with generous walk in robe plus stylish ensuite
* Built-in robes fitted to all other bedrooms
* Exquisite Kitchen with ample storage space and breakfast bar
* 900mm gas cooktop and ducted stainless range hood
* Butler's pantry
* 2nd Living/ Media/ Home office
* Plantation shutters for better light control and ventilation.
* Separate laundry with access to backyard.
* Low maintenance backyard
* Undercover alfresco for family and friends to enjoy.
* Secured Double lockup Garage plus extra car spaces
* Situated on a 417 sqm block
* Currently rented with tenants happy to stay
Everyday conveniences are also enviably close, including public transport, shopping centre, parks, excellent public and private schools. Easy access in or out of the Jordan Springs Estate and M4 Freeway is nearby, providing an easy route to Sydney.
Don't miss out, Call or SMS Gizzelle on 0428934618 for your private inspection or for further information.
*** Please note due to recently born baby, children not allowed in the house. Also, all the attendees must wear face mask. Thank you for your cooperation. ***
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary.