20 Jocelyn Place,
Mount Gravatt East Queensland 4122
Price: Offers over $1.6 million
Open Home Details:
Saturday 13th, August 2022
The Ultimate Family Entertainer in the Ideal Location
A rare opportunity to acquire an intriguing, innovative and individual property where the focus is on outdoor entertaining.
Set back from a quiet cul-de-sac and two separate high gates for privacy, this stunning dual-living residence is situated on an extensive 1,244m2 allotment of prestige property.
The kitchen, bar, and separate outdoor BBQ area are perfectly placed for entertainment with stone island benches, soft close drawers, quality appliances and an abundance of storage. The formal dining area connects the expansive lounge that opens through glass doors to the extensive rear deck, ideal for hosting barbeques with family and friends. This private outdoor space overlooks the fully fenced and landscaped low-maintenance backyard with a double lock-up shed.
Across the upper level, there are four large bedrooms including the master with a private ensuite and walk-in robe. All other bedrooms are serviced by a separate contemporary bathroom, large spa bath, and toilet. The upstairs bedrooms are all connected by two common living spaces along with an independent space currently used as a work-from-home office.
The exclusive and secure lower level boasts a large bedroom and separate bathroom. Perfect for a teenager's retreat, private guest residence or a recreation hub. The lower level has a double lock-up garage, a multitude of storage, and a fully functional lift.
• Lift from garage to front foyer
• Five large bedrooms, four located on the upper level
• Guest retreat on the lower level complete with ensuite and separate access
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Kitchen features stone benches and ample cupboard space
• Wet bar conveniently located to outdoor entertainment area
• Outdoor entertaining area equipped with built-in BBQ and bench space
• Double lock-up garage with storage plus additional double lock-up garage/shed situated at the rear of the property with separate street access...ideal storage for caravan, boat or trailer
• Solar panels
Located at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac in Mount Gravatt East, this home is close to Carindale shopping centre, Metropol shopping village and sits in the Mount Gravatt East State School and Cavendish Road State High School catchments.
Offering an array of opportunities for an active lifestyle, this home is a short walk to Whites Hill Reserve, Carindale Pacific Golf Club, Mount Gravatt East Aquatic Centre as well as a wide selection of gyms.