Spacious Family Home On 1,560m2 Allotment!
- 4 generous built-in bedrooms, each fitted with ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Tiled home office / study with access to garage
- Large carpeted formal living and dining area
- Tiled spacious open plan lounge and casual meals space
- Centrally located kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- Family bathroom has both shower and bath plus separate toilet
- Ducted air-conditioning to the whole house
- NBN connected, security screens throughout
- Expansive covered outdoor area
- 3 rainwater tanks
- Double remote garage
- Detached 2 bay powered shed plus 2 carports
- Fenced 1,560m2 allotment with vehicle side access
- Rent appraised at $475-$485 per week
Enjoy the laidback family lifestyle of Westbrook and relish in the conveniences of nearby parks, Westbrook Spar, Westbrook Tavern, Medical Centre, Dentist and Chemist. 20 Michael Street, Westbrook is situated on a 1, 560m2 allotment and provides the perfect balance of city convenience and relaxed out of town living. With new carpet throughout and recently painted internally, there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
Built in the early 2000s, the home itself features 4 spacious built-in bedrooms, all with carpet and ceiling fans. The large master suite, located at the front of the home along with the home office / study, features walk-in robe and large ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
To satisfy the needs of the whole family, there are a multitude of living options, with a large carpeted formal living and dining room with gas point and a spacious tiled open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with ceiling fans and gas point. The spacious kitchen is home to an electric cooktop, electric stove and dishwasher and also features a 2 bowl sink, pantry, plenty of bench space and cupboards plus breakfast bar. The family bathroom hosts a separate shower and bath plus a vanity, with the toilet separate for your convenience and the internal laundry features single wash basin and built-in cupboard for your storage needs.
Additional benefits include ducted air-conditioning throughout the home to ensure year round comfort, security screens are fitted to doors and windows for added peace of mind, NBN is connected and the hot water system is electric.
Outdoor living with be a dream with the expansive covered outdoor entertainment area and plenty of space for the kids and pets to play in the fully fenced backyard, with vehicle side access, on the 1,560mÂ² allotment. There are 3 rainwater tanks (2 plumbed to the house). For your vehicles there is a double remote garage with internal access, a 2 bay 9m x 6m powered shed plus a double carport.
Investors - the home has been rent appraised at $475 - $485 per week.
Your family will love coming home to this! For your convenience the Daniel Burrett Team is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $1,159.55 net per half year
Water rates: currently $304.59 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Bunker's Hill State School
High school state catchment: Harristown State High School