Charming, Elevated, Split Level, Veranda 4 Bed, 2 Bath + Pool - Quiet Street Next to Natural Bushlan
Truly, when you do come & inspect, stand on the large veranda, you will be at the height of the tall tree-tops & watch for the Koalas. Whilst there, take in the living potential of the dual verandas. It’s cool, quiet, interesting, & devoid of the usual clutter of modernity/suburbia.
YET know this well, shopping, schooling, indeed, everything is within a 5-minute drive. In fact, the kids can walk to school, it’s just 700m & the highly regarded Highland Park Shopping Centre, around 900m.
So, your new ‘country villa’ is sited on an elevated 1,198m block in a quiet cul-de-sac. It’s a big 4 bed home with 2 bathrooms spread over three half-step-levels. The combined living/dining area with its polished timber floors & high ceilings leads to those brilliant verandas & tree-lined vistas. The ‘chef’ will love the spaciousness & combination of the large kitchen. The 4th bedroom is located adjacent to the kitchen; could also be a home office or media centre.
The mid-level is the family bedroom wing consisting of 2 good sized bedrooms, huge main bathroom, & laundry.
Parents will love their large bedroom (4.7m x 4.1m) & ensuite on the top level with its own private, sunny deck which leads to a backyard with possibilities. Checkout the pool and the playhouse.
Now, let me talk about a big bonus. That oversized auto-double garage could also be dual living or intergenerational living where true independence is on offer including a private covered patio. Something to think about.
The features (below), photos & floor plan as attached will reinforce the value on offer here
- Large 1,198m elevated block in quiet, highly desired, ‘residentially oriented’ street
- Prime position in cul-de-sac which borders a natural bushland park
- Peaceful, tranquil country outlook with city conveniences within 1k
- Double auto garage + additional storage area
- Off street parking for 4 vehicles
- Note: double garage + sep covered patio offers dual living potential!
- Take staircase to stylish, large, timber floored living/dining area
- Opens on both sides to huge, covered verandas - ideal entertaining
- Living areas complete with A/C & pot belly stove
- High ceilings throughout
- Large tiled, kitchen also opens to deck - great bench/drawer/cupboard space
- Island bench serves as breakfast nook for 2
- Wall oven, ceramic cook top + dishwasher
- A study nook, computer station, reading area adjacent to kitchen
- BR 4 - timber floor + full-length-built-ins & fan
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 - carpet, fans _ built ins
- Main bathroom, sep bath & shower, vanity basin + storage cupboard
- Sep W/C (powder room)
- Sep large laundry with storage
- Large Master Bedroom - carpet, A/C + fan
- Private, sunny deck area overlooking backyard
- Huge walk-in robe area to ensuite
- Opens to a rockery backyard
- Sparkling Pool
- Playhouse for kids
Further, in preparing this information we have used best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true & accurate, but we accept no responsibility & disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.