20/17 Hassall Street,
Parramatta New South Wales 2150
Price: Sale By Negotiation
LOCATION, CONVENIENCE & LIFESTYLE
Located in one of Parramatta's prime locations, on the corner of Hassall and Charles Streets sits this unique residential apartment. Boasting unparalleled convenience you're within walking distance of the Parramatta Bus/Rail Interchange, the wonders of Harris Park and exotic dining options, the future light and Metro Rail Systems, the Ferry wharf, Parramatta Public School and Arthur Philip High School, Westfield, parks, reserves, river walks, Bankwest Stadium, soon to be Powerhouse Museum, Riverside centre, Eat Street and so much more that only our world class city can offer!
Additionally the apartment has;
* Over sized bedroom with lots of natural light
* Expansive open plan living/dining and kitchen areas
* Ultra modern kitchen with stone bench top, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and lots of cupboard space
* A bathroom complete with bath, tiles to top and quality fixtures and fittings.
* A large "L" shaped balcony overlooking a leafy background
* Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
* Security Building
* Potential rental income of $420-$450 per week
* Affordable Strata payments
There's nothing like it around so it won't last long. For more information please contact Billy on 0424 663 522