204 Patricks Road,
Ferny Hills Queensland 4055
Price: Offers Over $875,000
House with separate granny flat and city views!
LIVE in the house and RENT the GRANNY FLAT (Or rent them both for approx $910 - $930 a week)
Looking to purchase your home on (653m2) and have someone paying down your mortgage? If yes, then this property is for you. Perched high and dry in the highly desired HILLS DISTRICT.
2 Dwellings on one parcel of land are rare as hen's teeth!!
- 3 bedrooms (one with a built-in robe)
- Open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with vinyl flooring
- Carpet throughout living and bedrooms
- Electric hot water system
- Bellini electric cooktop and oven
- Range hood
- Deck off the lounge room with CITY VIEWS!
- The utility rooms are currently being used as 4th and 5th bedrooms
- Shower and toilet
- Open plan lounge and dining with a kitchenette.
- Freshly painted
- Lockable workshop
- 4 car off-street parking
- Low maintenance with pebbles around the house and concrete driveway (no mowing)
SEPARATE ONE BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED GRANNY FLAT:
- It is rare to find such a well-presented granny flat in this well sought-after area.
- This tidy, light-filled apartment features an open plan layout with timber flooring throughout.
- Gas hot water
- Gas stove and oven
- 2 Ceiling fans
- Shower and toilet
- Separate laundry
- Adding to this one-bedroom, is an updated kitchen and modern bathroom.
- There is also one parking space for this granny flat.
- With an easy walk to the Ferny Grove train station, bus, and local shops this is one opportunity not to miss!
- Separate metered Electricity
- Walk to station, schools & shops
120 m to the bus stop 397
460 m to the bus stop 398
600 m to Patricks Road State School
700 m George Willmore Park
990 m Ferny Hills Swimming Pool
1 km to Ferny Grove Tavern
1.2km to Ferny Hills Family Grocer & specialty shops
1.2 km to Ferny Grove train station
1.2 km Ferny Grove Central (Cinema, Woolworths, and many specialty stores) under construction at present.
1.7 km to Ferny Grove State High School
2.1 km to Ferny Grove State School
2.2 km to Kmart / Arana Plaza Shopping center
2.4 km to Arana Leagues Club
2.7 km to Grovely Primary School
2.9 km to Leslie Patrick Park
3.0 km to Grovely train station
3.4 km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College Senior Campus
5.2 km to Brookside Shopping Centre, Mitchelton
15 km to Brisbane CBD
Please call me directly on 0432 444 333 and I will arrange a private viewing for you!
You will need to act quickly to secure this rare opportunity to live in your house whilst someone pays down your mortgage or rent both dwellings out for (approximately $910 - $930 a week)
Once you see it, you will want to own it.
Ferny Hills is very conveniently located just 15 km to Brisbane CBD on the edge of 'Brisbane Forest Park' with an abundance of parkland & easy access to the city with Ferny Grove train close by. Arana Plaza is the major shopping center for the 'Hills District' home to K-Mart, Coles & Aldi. You'll also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take-away stores, and doctors within this shopping district & the Ferny Grove Tavern is walking distance away. With a wide range of good quality schools nearby Ferny Hills is a great place to raise your family.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document and description Remax Northern Realty Albany Creek can attach no guarantee to them and recommend intending purchasers conduct their own inquiries and seek their own independent advice.