205 Bayswater Road,
Currajong Queensland 4812
Price: Offer From $235,000
SOLD by Sean Lubbe, Call now for elite service || Renovation Into Appreciation..In Value || Ripe for
Perfectly positioned on a great block, we have a beautiful, classic, family residence that has never been on the market before. Savvy buyers, tradespeople and handymen will love this number 1 choice with so much potential for value appreciation and profitability at time of sale once the project is complete. The choice is yours, renovating extensively will allow this home to transform into a show piece. Build your dream home on a magnificent block in a great central location, we're in close proximity to everyday amenities, recreation and excellent reputable primary/secondary schools.
The home has hardwood flooring throughout underneath the classic shag carpets, which bring you back to the 1960's glory era. The residence is large (approx.. 140m2) and boasts a lovely floorplan with 2 living areas and a formal dining room which connects well with the central kitchen. The kitchen is primed for a beautiful update and is large in size. The large lounge is stunning with plenty of windows and direct access onto the front porch which makes for the perfect morning coffee area while welcoming the day. The property features 4 well sized bedrooms and an original bathroom, it is so retro, a before and after photo is a must. The 2nd living space opens up endless possibilities for your renovation plans and has direct access to the back stairs.
Underneath the home we have an open rumpus space that would make a perfect enclosed area and the kids and pets will love on the 870m2 fully fenced block. There are almost no residential limitations on this property. Be sure to give yourself the opportunity straight away. Please note the price is a reflection of the condition of this home at the time of sale.
Be Quick! A renovators dream for profitability, Call Sean 0448 448 163! Before it's too late!
* Upgraded roof far removed from the original roof system
* Hardwood flooring throughout upstairs underneath the carpets & tiles. Imagine the shine of the exposed hardwood floorboards
* 4 well sized bedrooms. Perfect for each family member to make it their personal space
* Original bathroom, ready for a beautiful update and close to bedrooms
* Outdated kitchen is well positioned, large and primed for a renovation into a custom built masterpiece
* Open rumpus underneath that would enclose well and a large 870m2 fully fenced block for the kids & pets to play in
* Close proximity to amenities, recreational parks, schools and Ottos Fresh Food Market
* Located in central Townsville, the area is being revitalised and the buyers are seeing profits
Be Quick! A few weeks of hard work for years of no work, if you love a great buy, get in contact with Sean on 0448 448 163! We don't believe this home will last long!