207/6B ATKINSON STREET,
Liverpool New South Wales 2170
Price: Please contact Agent
Modern Living with scenic river outlooks
This apartment is set in the heart of this architecturally designed product with The Paper Mill Food precinct at your doorstep, showcasing cafÃ©and dining options.
Whether you are looking to invest or live in and enjoy, this well-proportioned apartment is definitely one to consider.
* One generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus study room
* The modern bathroom
* Gourmet kitchen with natural gas facilities and breakfast bar
* Architecturally designed complex with an in-ground swimming pool
* Secure basement parking and a large storage cage
* 1.1kms to Liverpool Train Station and 1.8kms to Liverpool Westfields
Council rates - approximately $276 per quarter
Water rates - approximately $147.31 per quarter
Strata levies - approximately $1,016.10 per quarter