21 Dalton Street,
Wulguru Queensland 4811
Price: Early to Mid $300,000's
AFFORDABLE LIVING, CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS
Perfectly positioned at the end of a no through street, next to a beautiful, lush green space with a walk way to Newton Street, this well-maintained, low set home is within walking distance to Wulguru State School, United Football Club and playing fields, Wulguru Community Centre and Edison Street convenience shopping. Only minutes to The Cluden Race Track and stables and The Stuart Hotel, known for providing guests great value for money along with friendly service, low priced beers, extensive meal options, loyalty program and amenities: bar, lounge, bistro, pokies, bottle shop and TAB. Minutes to the Lavarack Army Base and Fairfield Central Shopping Centre for easy shopping, with a full-line Woolworths, Coles and Kmart and over 40 specialty stores, you'll find everything you need at Fairfield Central. There is a great range of dine-in and takeaway food options, as well as Fairfield Eats alfresco dining experience, open late seven days.
Three good sized air-conditioned bedrooms, all with built-ins. Main bathroom includes a shower bath combination with a separate toilet. Open plan living and dining with split system air-conditioning. Security screens and ceiling fans throughout. Modern and functional kitchen overlooks the outdoor area and internal laundry. Fully covered, all weather, casual outdoor area is complimented by a sparkling inground pool in a secluded private setting. A 6x5 metre powered garage / shed with roller door access and personal side door. Positioned on a 730m2 fully fenced allotment surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens.
* Three good sized air-conditioned bedrooms all with built-ins
* Main bathroom includes a shower bath combination and separate toilet
* Split system air-conditioned open plan living and dining
* Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
* Modern and functional kitchen overlooks the outdoor area and internal laundry
* Fully covered all weather casual outdoor area is complimented by a sparkling inground pool in a secluded private setting
* A 6x5 metre powered garage / shed with roller door access and personal side door
* Situated on a 730m2 fully fenced allotment surrounded by landscaped gardens
* Perfectly positioned at the end of a no through street next to a beautiful lush green space
WELL MAINTAINED HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION