DEVELOPMENT + INVESTMENT-LARGE DOUBLE BRICK HOME ON 2207m2 LAND IN KURABY!
PRICE GUIDE: $1,250,000-1,285,000
CALL AHWAZ 0415 286 088
POTENTIAL SUBDIVISION AS A BELOW (STCA)
4 BLOCK OF LAND
3 BLOCK OF LAND
2 BLOCK OF LAND (KEEP EXIST PROPERTY AND SUBDIVIDE)
1 BLOCK OF LAND +EXIST PROPERTY
NOTE: VACANT LAND RECENTLY SOLD IN 5 DAYS BY ABBAS AHWAZ (17 EDWIN ST,KURABY -650SQM SOLD FOR $540,000 - $830 PER SQM .
VACANT POSSESSION- READY TO MOVE IN!
There are so many features to this amazing property in Kuraby to take advantage of!
Aside from the 2207m2 of land on offer, the home itself presents you with all the advantages of a well thought out floor-plan with space and variety!
The spacious double brick 2 story home offers modern kitchen, living, dining and formal dining, rumpus, 5 bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms, study, veranda, salt water pool, sheds, 2 garages, 2 carports, vege garden, fruit trees.
* Kitchen with solid wooden cupboards, gas cook top, electric oven, walk-in-panty, double sink, range hood and an abundance of storage.
* Living, dining, formal dining, rumpus
* 4 master size bedrooms upstairs with builtins (2 open onto balcony over pool)
* 2 bedrooms downstairs with builtins (1 could be a study)
* Large laundry
* Open fire place
* 4.5 kw solar panel system
* Home Security System
* Bore water
* Solid double brick
* Colour-bond roof
* Ducted vacuum
* Fire place
* In Ground Salt Water Swimming Pool
* Fully Fenced
* Man Shed 6X9
* 4 Fully Grown Avocado Trees & 2 Paw Paw Trees
* Double Lock Up Garage
* Double Carport
* Billiard Room
* 2207m2 land
-Kuraby Local Amenities:.
- Local Family Park Close by
- Local bus within close by
- Kuraby Grove Child Care Centre close by
- Saturday Local Farmers Market, Many Local Shops, Parks, Doctors and Schools within 1 km
- Walking distance to Underwood Shopping Centre, Woolworths and Aldi, all within 1.4 km
- Warrigal Square Marketplace, McDonalds, Woolworths, IGA and many quality International
Cuisine Restaurants within 2 km
- Brisbane CBD (20 kms) approximately 20 minutes drive / 40 minutes by public transport
- Gold Coast (60 kms) approximately 35 minutes
- Easy major arterial road access (Both M1 and Gateway)
* 6 Minutes Walk Kuraby State School
* 14 Minutes Walk Kuraby Train Station
* 14 Minutes Walk local shops.
* 3 Minutes Drive Underwood Market Square
* 10 Minutes M1 Highway
* 22 Minutes Drive Brisbane CBD
* 53 Minutes Drive Gold Coast
* 14 Minutes Drive Garden City Shopping Centre
* 24 Minutes Brisbane Airport
This is a rare property for families and investors alike, call AHWAZ for viewing- 0415-286-088
* Please note that it is a requirement of government that masks be worn at all times while coming to any open homes until the 22nd Jan 2021*
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.