2108/65 Varsity Parade,
Varsity Lakes Queensland 4227
Price: Offers over $369,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 31st, October 2020
Stunning apartment situated in prestigious "Varsity Waters" that needs to be sold immediately!!
This stunning apartment situated in prestigious "Varsity Waters" needs to be sold immediately!!
With a perfect Northern aspect from the balcony this fantastic 2 bedroom apartment features a large open plan living dining area that flows effortlessly.
"Varsity Waters" is a boutique, low rise building set on the shores of Lake Orr.
With beautifully manicured grounds, sparkling in ground pool and Club house with BBQ area you will feel like you are on holiday 365 days of the year. With 22 kms of walkways around Varsity Lakes right on your doorstep you will love where you live.
* Built in 2017
* 129sqm Apartment
* Currently tenanted at $455 a week until December 2020
* Body corp $70 a week
* Open Plan Kitchen, Dishwasher & Mirrored splash-back
* Walk to the heart of Varsity Lakes, Bond University, CBD Hotel, Golf, Shopping and Beach just a short drive
* Master bedroom with double wardrobe and ensuite
* Second bedroom with double wardrobe
* Air conditioning in lounge and master bedroom
* 1 secure car park
* 1 X Undercover Parking for Residents
* Formal Pool, BBQ area and landscaped gardens
* Bus Stop outside complex
* Beautiful lake & park walks await you
Varsity Lakes is a highly sought after suburb being in the catchment for Varsity College and walking distance to Bond University this property ticks the boxes for owner/occupiers or investors. With only 10 minutes to either Burleigh Beach and Robina Town Centre this home is central to everything Gold Coast. Don't delay as this will be a highly sort after property.
Call multi award-winning Ben Williams on 0435780117 to experience for yourself the dream lifestyle that comes with living in Varsity Lakes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.