22 Adair Court,
Rural View Queensland 4740
Price: $580K Neg
Big Home, Dual Living & Glimpses of Sea Views!
This unique home is set high and dry in the popular suburb of Rural View. Buyers that needs space, dual living or if you have blended or extended families this property is worth an inspection.
On the upper level the open planned kitchen, dining and lounge room boasts air conditioning plus easy access to the lovely deck area that captures refreshing sea breezes and glimpses of sea views. The well-appointed kitchen will cater for those that enjoy cooking whilst still being part of the family activities. Four good size bedrooms with air-conditioning and plenty of storage. The two bathrooms upstairs will cater for the morning rush.
To increase the living space, underneath the home you will find two other large living areas that can cater as rumpus rooms, bedrooms, dual living arrangements, office spaces. All serviced by a kitchenette and third bathroom. If you love entertaining you can easily fit the pool table and host a big housewarming. The possibilities are endless with this enormous space.
Some of the admirable features of this home include:
- Tiled living areas for easy care and carpet in the bedrooms
- Practical kitchen which boasts plenty of cupboards, bench space, wall oven, electric stovetop and dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with an easy transition to the outdoor verandah
- Tranquil outlook on the verandah that captures those lovely sea views during the day and breezes on a tropical balmy night
- In total four-bedrooms upstairs
- All bedrooms upstairs contain split system air-conditioning
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Downstairs - so much space with a lovely kitchenette in one room and in the other room, bathroom, laundry and built in cupboards
- Easy to maintain gardens with fenced back yard
- Add the pool if you desire near the entertaining area
- Plenty of relaxation space on the verandah and patios
- Fenced 907 sqm plot
- Double carport with drive through ability. Plus, plenty of extra car parking
- Rates are approx. $1640 per half year
- Rental appraisal available on request
Why make Rural View your first choice in Suburbs?
Ask yourself, where would you rather live? No doubt high and dry will please you and the family. Set in the heart of Rural View & only a few minutes to the GP Superclinic, Northern Beaches Shopping Centre, Northern Beaches Bowls Club, schools and local shops and just minutes to Mt Pleasant or Bunnings and 15 minutes to the CBD. This is a fantastic buy in today's market.
Here is your chance to secure not just a home - but a lifestyle. To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact sales consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results.