The Quinella - Contemporary, Tasteful, Sensational Value & Huge Shed
What a FABULOUS looking home within minutes to the racecourse, growing hub of Paget, University, schools and Ooralea shops. This contemporary, tasteful and beautifully designed home is great value - a Quinella for the savvy buyer. Not to mention it has only ever had 1 set of owners. The home will be a great new start for first home buyers, young families or retirees.
Using solid brick materials, it is a wonderful family home or investment opportunity. Built in 2014 by reputable builders - Titan Homes, 22 Benarid Drive, is still fresh and youthful as when it was first built, and you will love its design and functionality. The convenience of a single level family home combined with modern style will provide a low maintenance option without the hassle of building.
This property in the highly sought-after estate offers you solar panels to reduce electricity bills and a high clearance shed- perfect for all the cars and boats! Side access to the impressive shed retains value for your home and will keep everyone happy. Will the odds be in your favour to secure this Quinella?
It is an absolute privilege to bring this property to the market for the very first time. Step inside and see what other wonderful features are included:
- Inviting front entrance
- To the right an air conditioned second living or media room featuring gorgeous white plantation shutters. This room is big enough to fit the modern lounges. So just get comfy and relax for popcorn and movie nights
- Down the hallway a tiled and spacious open planned lounge, dining and kitchen. You will love the sense of spaciousness in the main living areas and theatre room
- The well-appointed kitchen contains quality appliances including SMEG electric stove top and oven, dishwasher, range hood, double fridge recess and dedicated microwave space. Plenty of cupboards, drawers and bench space for the growing family. The pendant lighting above the breakfast bench is a striking feature plus gorgeous stone benchtop
- Elegant dining which can fit the biggest of tables to host family gatherings
- Spacious and bright main bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and split system air-conditioning. A lovely parent's retreat tucked away from the other three bedrooms
- From the air-conditioned living area there is a lovely flow onto the under covered patio ready for entertaining the family and friends. Expensive shutters to provide privacy or keep the rainy weather out or open up when you need that extra space
- Three other good-sized bedrooms complete with built ins and air-conditioning. There is enough storage space for the largest of families
- Main bathroom contains double vanities, bath and shower and separate toilet
- Dedicated laundry with cupboards
- Most appealing is the neutral interior, so it's up to you to add your pop of colour. Quality soft furnishings, upgraded fittings and cabinetry lift this home up from a basic project home to something upmarket and executive in comfort and style
- Security Screened throughout
- Solar Panels to reduce the electricity bills
- Side Access to high clearance shed (approx. 6 x 9m)
- Fully fenced side and rear yard with enough room for the pets
- Double lock up garage with internal access to home straight to pantry
- Easy to maintain gardens on a big 800 sqm block
- Heaps of room to build your dream pool
- Easy access to parklands, shops, medical facilities and schools
â?¢ Rental appraisal available on request
â?¢ MiMaps available
â?¢ Built by Titan Home 2014
Designed to combine aesthetics with relaxed family efficiency, this residence is the perfect bet. The odds are in your favor to win the Quinella today! Come and see for yourself, put in your offer and move in within a few weeks. It's as simple as that. Giddy up and inspect today. For more information or to make this your new suburb, call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.