22 Leigh Street,
West End Queensland 4810
Price: $480,000 to $520,000 Negotiable
The Timeless Treasure!
When old meets new in this uniquely restored home, it is easy to see why this classical high set Queenslander has been home to only one family and many generations. After a full renovation and restoration, this elegant home is ready for memories to be made.
Be welcomed by the rich heritage of this home, showcasing a triple gabled facade, classical Queenslander look and the beautiful hardwood and pinewood floors. All of the work has been done for you in this superbly renovated home, so you can move in before Christmas! Featuring a brand-new open plan kitchen with classical tapware, an elegant finish and overlooks the back yard, a lavish bathroom with a free-standing bath and separate shower and 3 spacious bedrooms - 2 with built in wardrobes, nothing has been missed!
Perched on a freshly turfed, fully-fenced 691m2 block, you have the ability to expand or get creative. Located in the sought-after post code of 4810, under 10 minutes from the city, The Queensland Country Bank Stadium, shopping centres, parklands and the airport. The property offers plenty of potential to families, first home buyers or developers.
- Brand new kitchen
- Brand new bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Beautiful polished hardwood and pinewood floors
- 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
- Freshly painted throughout
- Plenty of under house storage and entertainment space - with toilet
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Brand new roof
- Classic and heritage features - Triple gable facade, casement windows, French doors
- 1 under roof carport
- Great 691m2 double gate accessible block - Freshly turfed
- Prime location - Close to schools, shops, airport and parks
Seize the opportunity to come see this Timeless Treasure, call now to inspect!