22 McEwan Crescent,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
Open Home Details:
Saturday 9th, December 2023
READY NOW! Brand New Home --- Fabulous Floorplan for Families
READY RIGHT NOW, this Brand New Family Home is presented by Harsha Kumarasinghe for The Jacqui Walker Sells Team.
FEATURING a fabulous family floorplan, I SAID: ' Brand new and ready to move in now !! '
HERE'S 6 REASONS to make this one yours:
- Ready now
- So stylish inside and out
- The luxury of DUCTED AIR
- Executive ensuite experience with double basins and large shower
- Brand new
- Nothing left to do ... just move in!
- A formal entry
- A large open-plan living room
- Seamless flow to the dining room
- High ceiling and higher large internal doorways creating a greater sense of spaciousness
- And a fabulous covered alfresco area!
- Stunning kitchen
::: Large stone bench top with breakfast bar to kitchen which overlooks casual living areas
::: Gas cooktop
- A spacious formal lounge room
- Executive master bedroom privately positioned away from other bedrooms
::::: With double basins and a large shower to the ENSUITE with floor to ceiling tiles
::::: And the walk-in-robe you want
- 4 bedrooms total, each with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- All bedrooms have TV points for your relaxation pleasure
- Bathtub for a soak in the main bathroom, a separate shower and vanity
::: Floor to ceiling tiles
- A private main toilet
- Automatic internal DOUBLE car garage
::: Getting groceries from garage to kitchen is so easy here!
::: Drive-thru access to the rear
- Laundry with easy outdoor access
- Overhead cupboards and deep basin
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Set on a 600 Sq Mtr allotment
- Fully-fenced backyard
- And surrounded by other lovely new homes
THE FABULOUS FLOORPLAN HERE is is framed by great street appeal and promises an EASY MOVE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Sells Team is standing by right now to answer your questions. Feel free to text, call or message us night and day. SEE NOW!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zone: Darling Heights State Primary, P-6; Harristown State High, 7-12
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.