22 Merino Street,
Harristown Queensland 4350
Price: â??JUSTâ? Under Contract
"Original Brick and Tile - with Rumpus and Workshop!"
A classic 1970's home, in original condition with massive rumpus room (including the pool table!), workshop to rear and cypress timber flooring under carpet. A wonderful family home well suited to the handyman and hobbyist, looking to renovate and settle in to a great neighbourhood.
- NORTH facing entertainment patio at entry to home
- Formal lounge room with air-conditioner and glass slider to patio
- Adjoining dining and kitchen area
- Massive main bedroom with built-in robes and NORTHERN aspect
- Two additional bedrooms - one with built-in robes
- Modified bathroom with shower, vanity and sliding linen/storage cupboard
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry with rear door to yard
- 'Breezeway' between home and rumpus - handy washing sink at door!
- Massive entertainers rumpus/pool-room - comes with table, bar and sit-in eating spot!
- 6.6m x 3m powered workshop/storage shed
- Garden shed
- Multiple rainwater tanks
- Ducted evaporative cooling system to living and bedrooms
- Electric hot water system
- Ceiling insulation
- Fully repointed and repainted tile roof
- Full security screens to windows and doors
- Single lock-up garage with internal access and roller door to rear
- Fully fenced yard
- Rent appraisal - $350 - $370 per week - currently owner occupied
- General Rates - $1244.60 net per half year
- Water Rates - $304.59 net per half year plus usage
A warm and charming home, offering plenty of opportunity and potential to new owners. "JUST" make this one yours!