22 Naranga Street,
Rangeville Queensland 4350
Move In Yourself OR Investors Earn $350/Wk
- New Owner can move in this July
- Or an Investor could purchase and lease to a new tenant, earning $350.00 per week
- Whoever you are, Rangeville means capital growth!!
4 THINGS YOU'LL LOVE:
- Brand new kitchen
- Brand new bathroom
- Freshly painted inside
- Timber flooring throughout ... no carpets to replace ever!
VERY WELL CARED FOR, there's also:
- A great floorplan: formal living, family room, open-plan kitchen and dining
- Free-standing robes to 3 bedrooms
- Dishwasher, electric cooking and ample bench and cupboard space to contemporary stylish kitchen
- Touch screen makeup mirror, stylish vanity, separate bath, shower and IXL light to gleaming white bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry with double wash tub and storage
- Best available NBN connectivity, FTTP, to the Premises
THERE'S VALUE OUTSIDE:
- Solar panels
- Fully-fenced backyard
- Wide double driveway to single carport
- 592m2 allotment
- 220m to lovely open space of Garnett Lehmann Park
- 450m to Rangeville Primary School
- 600m to High Street Plaza
- 1.6km to Centenary Heights High School
- 2.0km to gorgeous Picnic Point
THIS HOME is totally refreshed and a great choice for CAPITAL GROWTH.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Harsha Kumarasinghe or Jacqui are available right now to answer your questions or to schedule your inspection. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
*****HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Harsha Kumarasinghe of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Our office managed the most recent lease at this property, which was earning $350.00 per - Allotment Size: 592m2
- Allotment Dimensions:31m deep x 19m wide (approx.)
- Ownership Tenure: Of all properties sold in Rangeville across the last year, the average ownership tenure was 11.1 years (Source: RP Data)
- Market Insight: 146 of 174 Rangeville properties listed for sale in the last 12 months have sold (Source: RP Data)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 450m) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.6km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.