22 Stewart Street,
Withcott Queensland 4352
RURAL ACREAGE HIDEAWAY
Executive home tucked away towards the back of this 2+ acre for complete privacy and only 10 minutes drive to Toowoomba Range Shopping Centre. This lifestyle rarity offers an abundance of flowing lawns, trees, native flora and fauna. Craftsman built home that captures expansive views over the undulating front yard and a vista of Toowoomba range views. A special feature to take advantage of these views is the wide timber verandah with timber floors, bull nose roof and wrapped around 3 sides of this spacious home.
- Cook up a storm in the spacious open plan Tassie Oak kitchen with wide windows and all mod cons.
- Both casual and formal dining rooms for entertaining or families might use the formal dining as a media room
- All bedrooms were built to a very good size and including built ins. Because the owners envisaged B&B accommodation, they faded vanity units to bedrooms 2 and 3.
- 3 of the bedrooms open onto the verandah with the main boasting air conditioning, large ensuite and walk in robe
- There is a generous lounge, large sun room for winter and morning sun (or children's playroom) plus the aforementioned media / formal dining
- Plenty of room for vehicles with an 8m x 6m double roller door garage plus another 8m x 6m workshop
- Adjoins beautiful Burrambin park - a 5 acre tree studded council park with kiddies play equipment and multiple picnic areas
- Includes 4.4kw solar system, attractive front water feature, walk to local amenities, town and tank water
With a shortage of quality acreage properties on the market, this opportunity may not last. As the borders open, this could be a great opportunity for B&B buyers to supply accommodation to the coming invasion of tourists.