22304/3113 Surfers Paradise Boulevard,
Surfers Paradise Queensland 4217
LUXURY HILTON RESIDENCES - OCEAN VIEWS
Welcome to the Hilton Residences, a well renowned luxury building situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise only metres from the golden beaches, cafes, restaurants and much more!
Situated on the 23rd floor, this luxury two bedroom apartment offers stunning coastal and hinterland views from all rooms. Ideally suited to both investors and or owner occupiers looking to secure a property in the heart of Surfers Paradise with a full array of resort amenities and everything at your doorstep.
The property in detail:
* Spacious open plan living with floor to ceiling windows throughout.
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances.
* South East facing balcony with stunning views of the ocean, coastline, skyline and hinterland.
* 2 bedrooms - Master with ensuite, balcony access and incredible views.
* 2 bathrooms.
* 113m2 total size inc. balcony.
* Ducted air conditioning and intercom.
* Separate European laundry.
* 1 secure undercover car space.
* Resort facilities include - Outdoor lap pool and also heated indoor pool, two fully equipped gymnasiums, spa, sauna, theatre room, BBQ areas, outdoor bar and adult pool and excellent on-site managers & onsite 24 hour security.
* This property is currently tenanted returning $750 per week.
* Sold fully furnished.
Whether you're looking to purchase a property for investment or to live in, Hilton Residences is the building for you.
For more information on this property or if you would like to inspection, please call Alex Wohler on 0490 320 818.
With record low interest rates, high rental demands and major infrastructure occurring on the Gold Coast - There may never be a better time to buy in this highly sought after location.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.