224 Bayswater Road,
Currajong Queensland 4812
Price: Mid $200,000's
SOLID LOWSET COTTAGE CENTRAL LOCATION
Within minutes to Ottos - Townsville's favourite foodie market, Domain Central, Warrina Cineplex, TAFE Queensland, Pimlico State High School, Currajong State School, great friendly local shopping along Mooney Street and Lamberts, Townsville's largest farmers market for fresh produce fruit and veg. Not only the best fruit and veggies but meat and chicken products that are hand made in the traditional way by onsite butchers. Stockland Townsville, Kmart and local shopping, great schools and recreational parkland make this home so conveniently located.
Three split system air-conditioned bedrooms all with freestanding robes. The renovated bathroom has a shower / toilet combination. Separate spacious lounge plus large entry, ideal study area. The modern eat-in kitchen includes a pantry and ample bench space. The secure enclosed lower level includes a laundry area, great storage or play area for the children. Single roller door garage, security screens, ceiling fans and easy-care woodgrain linoleum flooring throughout. All on a fully fenced 809m2 allotment.
* Three bedrooms with split system air-conditioning & freestanding robes
* Renovated bathroom has a shower / toilet combination
* Separate spacious lounge plus large entry - ideal study area
* Modern eat-in kitchen includes a pantry & ample bench space
* Secure enclosed lower level includes a laundry area, great storage or play area for the children
* Single roller door garage, security screens, ceiling fans & easy-care wood grain linoleum flooring throughout
* Fully fenced 809m2 allotment
AFFORDABLE CENTRAL LIVING OR GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies and we accept no liability for any errors or exclusions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and building age). Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.