227 Raynbird Road,
Narangba Queensland 4504
Price: $1,800,000 Negotiable
6.3 Hectares in a Prime Location!
This is Lifestyle living at it's very best! There is no other property that I know of in Narangba that has 360 degree views. Imagine sitting out on your wrap around veranda and taking in the Glasshouse Mountains, Brisbane City or on a clear day you can see Moreton Island.
At the heart of the home is a nice large kitchen with loads of bench space. There are multiple living areas including Family Lounge, Kid's Retreat, Meals and a multi-purpose room currently being used as a study. The Master bedroom is complete with Ensuite, air conditioning & sitting room. The other bedrooms are a good size with built in robes, ceiling fans and air conditioning in one.
Sitting on a beautiful 6.3 hectares of land that is home to wildlife and has largely been left untouched. Offering plenty of cleared land around the home, and there is a detached double garage, large powered shed, single carport and 3m x 6m garden shed. This fully fenced property is positioned close to all amenities and in a truly one of a kind location.
227 Raynbird Road, Narangba showcases:
- Lounge room
- Family Living
- Kid's Rumpus
- Study or Dining
- Kitchen with loads of bench space & views as far as the eye can see.
- Master suite with separate Living space, built-in wardrobes, air conditioning & ensuite
- 2 spare bedrooms with ceiling fans, wardrobes and air conditioning in one
- Tidy main bathroom in original condition
- Large internal Laundry
- Verandas Front, Back & Side
- Large powered shed
- 6m x 3m garden shed
- Tanks with multiple water filters
- 125m above sea level.
- 2 acres + cleared land around the home, sitting on 6.36 Hectares
- 6.6 kW Solar power
You don't want to wait another 35 years to have the opportunity that is on offer here today. Call me to arrange an inspection of the home!