23 Darryl Street,
Loganlea Queensland 4131
Price: CONTACT AGENT
SINGLE STORY STUNNER !!!
Peacefully positioned in an exclusive enclave, welcome to your next investment opportunity. This contemporary single-story home offers excellent enjoyment for the astute investor, entry level buyers, downsizers seeking low-maintenance living or growing families who make up the majority of this ever-popular area that is bursting with infrastructure and amenities.
The suburb of Loganlea incorporates the Logan City Hospital, Griffith University, major train station, direct access to all major freeway arterials and is therefore a convenient commute to Brisbane City or the Hold Coast.
• Large formal lounge with indoor/outdoor flow
• Air-conditioned Open plan living and dining
• Gas cook-top with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
• 4 bedrooms, oversized, air-conditioned master with ensuite
• Immaculately presented and wonderfully maintained by excellent tenants.
• Water tank, security alarm, shed
• Double remote lock up carport, gated side access
• Rental appraisal available upon request. Currently leased.
• Free standing home with strata for road maintenance (approx. $2,000pa)
• Flood-free location handy to everything.
"RE/MAX Revolution Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."