2/30 French Street,
East Toowoomba Queensland 4350
This Updated Unit Suits 3 Types Of People. Which One Are You?
NICELY UPDATED ON THE GROUND FLOOR in gorgeous East Toowoomba, this very affordable Unit SUITS 3 TYPES OF PEOPLE.
SO WHICH ONE ARE YOU?
- Short-Stay Entrepreneurs: Currently featured on Airbnb, regularly making $130 PER NIGHT
- Investors: Anticipate solid demand and 6.5% p.a. gross rent yield, at $275 PER WEEK
- Owner Occupiers/Downsizers: Very neat, so affordable, and available for vacant settlement
ON THE GROUND FLOOR, this one-level affordable Unit in beautiful East Toowoomba OFFERS:
- An open-plan living and dining area
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning
::::: Contemporary floor tiles
::::: Sliding door leading to a patio
- Living area flows to kitchen featuring dishwasher and stone benchtops
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
::::: I love how the bedroom wing can be closed off from the living area to maximise quietness
- Neat bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Very large laundry
- And 2 useful storage cupboards
- A patio area (2.8m x 2.6m)
- Perfect: get DIRECT ENTRY to Unit from designated single brick carport
- Security screens to Unit for maximum peace of mind
- Set in a small complex of 5 Units
- Visitor carpark
WHAT'S NEARBY here on the gorgeous east-side?
- 350m to TAFE
- 660m to Botanic Gardens/Queens Park
- 1.3km to CBD/Empire Theatre
- 1.5km to Twba State High School, Mt Lofty campus
- 1.6km to Twba East Primary School
VERY NICELY UPDATED - and literally metres to TAFE and the iconic Botanic Gardens - 3 types of people should SEE THIS GROUND FLOOR UNIT QUICKLY.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to book your look. MAKE IT YOURS NOW!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the Market in East Toowoomba?
::::: 39 of 43 properties were listed THEN sold in East Toowoomba across the last 12 months (Source: RP Data)
::::: Median time to sell was 29 days (Source: RP Data)
- Body Corp Fees: Approx. $340/quarter
- State School Zone: Toowoomba East Primary (P-6, 1.6km) and Toowoomba State High School (7-12, 1.5km)
- Internet: Can already connect to the NBN, and Fibre-To-The-Premises (FTTP) technology is planned
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.