2/30 French Street,
East Toowoomba Queensland 4350
See This East-Side Winner --- Nicely Updated Unit 600 Metres To Botantic Gardens
THIS WINNING EAST-SIDE UNIT has been VERY NICELY UPDATED, located 350m to TAFE and 600m to the gorgeous Botanic Gardens in beautiful East Toowoomba.
WOW: Get change out of $220k in a preferred area of the City.
SO WHO'S WHO?
- Investors: Anticipate solid demand and 6.5% p.a. gross rent yield, at $275 PER WEEK
- Short-Stay Entrepreneurs: Currently featured on Airbnb, regularly making $130 PER NIGHT
- Owner Occupiers / Downsizers: Very neat, so affordable, and available for vacant settlement
ON THE GROUND FLOOR, this one-level affordable Unit FEATURES:
- An open-plan living and dining area
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning
::::: Contemporary floor tiles
::::: Sliding door leads to a lovely patio
- Living area flows to kitchen featuring dishwasher and stone benchtops
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
::::: Bedroom wing can be closed off from the living area for added quietness
- Neat bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Large laundry
- And 2 useful storage cupboards
- A 2.8m x 2.6m patio area
- Perfect: get DIRECT ENTRY to this Unit from a designated single brick carport
- Security screens to Unit for more peace-of-mind
- Set in a small complex of 5 Units
- Visitor carpark
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 350m to TAFE
- 660m to Botanic Gardens/Queens Park
- 1.3km to CBD/Empire Theatre
- 1.5km to Twba State High School, Mt Lofty campus
- 1.6km to Twba East Primary School
A TOTAL WINNER, it's VERY NICELY UPDATED - and literally metres to TAFE and the iconic Botanic Gardens - this very WELL-PRICED Unit is VITAL VIEWING.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to book your look. MAKE IT YOURS TODAY!
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the Market in East Toowoomba?
::::: 39 of 43 properties were listed THEN sold in East Toowoomba across the last 12 months (Source: RP Data)
::::: Median time to sell was 29 days (Source: RP Data)
- Recent General Rates: Approx. $1011.00 nett 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: Approx. $305.00 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corp Fees: Approx. $340/quarter
- State School Zone: Toowoomba East Primary (P-6, 1.6km) and Toowoomba State High School (7-12, 1.5km)
- Internet: Can already connect to the NBN, and Fibre-To-The-Premises (FTTP) technology is planned
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.