2/38 Paradise Street,
Harristown Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $349,000
Investors: This DETACHED HOME On A Corner Allotment Earns 5.06% Annual Gross Rent Yield
IDEALLY SET on a value-adding corner allotment, there's a BONUS RUMPUS ROOM at this 3 bedroom home presented by Harsha Kumarasinghe for The Jacqui Walker Team.
HANG ON, what's that 2/38 address all about...??
- Good question!
::: So this is the ORIGINAL HOUSE, previously on a big block
::: Subdivided a few years back
::: You still get the WHOLE DETACHED HOME
::: And now, the fenced area surrounding this home is approx 28m long x 20m deep
:::::: As you can see in the pics, you STILL GET A FANTASTIC YARD AREA
::::::::: ZERO NIL NO body corp fees here
::::::::: Simply share strata building insurance with the neighbouring Unit owner
SO WHO LIVES HERE NOW?
- Currently tenanted until late July 2022
- Earning $340.00 per week
- That's a 5.06% p.a. gross rent yield
NOW STEP INSIDE and discover:
- The lounge room ... wow EXTRA-LARGE
::: With a wood-heater
::: And air-conditioning
- Casual dining room for happy meals together
- This flows to a fabulous RUMPUS ROOM
::: Glass doors allow you to reduce the noise yet still see the fun
- Plenty of benches to the central kitchen
::: With corner pantry
::: Dishwasher for easy clean-up
::: Gas cooktop
::: Wall oven
::: Generous fridge/freezer recess
::: A double sink
::: And plenty of cupboards
- 3 bedrooms
::: Main bedroom with large built-in robe
::: Also built-in robes to all 3 bedrooms
- Updated bathroom offers a stylish vanity, and a shower
- A private toilet
- An internal laundry with handy bonus door outside
- And an attached single garage, with easy internal access
- Set on the CORNER of Paradise St and Alderley St
- Fully-fenced backyard
::: Fenced area surrounding this home is approx 28m long x 20m deep
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- Wow, this is handy: opposite 7-Eleven
- 750m downhill stroll to creek and sprawling parklands
- 950m to Darling Heights Primary School
- 1.3km to University of Southern Queensland
- 1.3km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 2.7km to Harristown High School
HARSHA'S TOP TIP: ' Set on a corner, this one's well-worth a deeper look ... the CORNER allotment and RUMPUS ROOM are total pleasers! '
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Team is looking out for your message or call right now. SEE THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TODAY!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Team:
- Orientation to street: West to Paradise Street, south to Alderley Street
- Approx Recent General Rates: $1,264.00 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: Approx. $314.95 net 1/2 yr
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Real Property Description: Lot 2 on Survey Plan 239962
- Land Use: Building Units
- Zoned: Mixed Density Residential
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 950m); Harristown High (7-12, 2.7km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.