Pretty as a Picture!
Pretty as a picture, this Burgess St beauty will wow you with its warmth and charm. Infused with abundant natural light and effortlessly enchanting, it's the perfect first home, delightful downsizer or savvy investment property.
Central to schools, shops and the CBD, and clad in a cheerful exterior, indoors is where old meets new. Freshly painted, with new downlights, feature lights and modern fans, these fuse with traditional features including high ceilings, panelled walls and natural hoop pine timber floorboards. An open plan kitchen, living and dining zone is an inviting social hub to congregate, while the three bedrooms feel serene and soothing. New window dressings, fans and air-conditioning add to the fresh appeal, with ample storage fitted to each. The bathroom has also benefitted from some upgrades, with a new vanity to complement the shower and toilet.
Along with a separate laundry off the kitchen (and with an additional toilet), enjoy side access, herb garden, small patio, a 1.5 bay shed and the capacity to install a 3 bay shed down the track. Other future projects could also include a front deck - a wonderful way to add value to this delightful gem!
- Cheerful and charming single story cladded home on a 701m2 block
- Freshly painted, with new downlights installed throughout
- Traditional features include high ceilings, panelled walls and natural hoop pine timber floorboards
- Charming kitchen with double sink, dishwasher, oven, stovetop and JM Parquetry cupboards
- Light, bright and open plan living and dining with feature lighting and new fan
- As new carpets in the three bedrooms
- Main bedroom with triple mirrored built-in robe, new fan/light, new window dressings and existing air-conditioning
- Two bedrooms with double mirrored built-in robes, new fan/lights plus new air-conditioning
- Stylish main bathroom recently updated vanity, shower and toilet
- Separate laundry off kitchen with bench space and storage plus an additional toilet
- Sensor flood light and security camera, new gutters and hills hoist
- Small patio area, potential to do front deck or build out
- 1.5 bay shed (with capacity to install a 3 bay shed), herb garden, side access
- Ideal first home, delightful downsizer or savvy investment property
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make North Mackay your First Choice in Suburbs?
Conveniently located a short drive from Northview State school, Holy Spirit College and Emmanuel Catholic Primary, you're also only a few minutes from Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre, sporting facilities and the ever-popular Wake Park. It's just a 3 minute drive to the Mackay Private Hospital and under 10 minutes to the CBD. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Results and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery- 0412 758 727. Nicole Butler- 0438 738 778
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.