24 Cabarita Crescent,
Glenvale Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $339,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 19th, September 2020
Get 3 Living Spaces, An Updated Kitchen And Spectacular Gardens Here.
ADORNED BY MAJESTIC GARDENS and featuring a gorgeous updated kitchen, this much-loved family home is presented to the market for the first time ever!
YOU CAN GET 3 living spaces here, to truly spread out PLUS ROOM to create an Ensuite & Walk-in-Robe!
I SAID: Updated kitchen, gorgeous gardens, space to create an ensuite & walk-in-robe PLUS 3 living spaces indoors.
- Beautiful garden views from almost every window
- New appliances to the spacious updated kitchen
- This flows to a lovely dining area for happy mealtimes together
WOW! 3 LIVING SPACES AND ROOM TO CREATE ENSUITE & WIR!
- Recently replaced carpet to the lounge room, with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- This flows to an extended living room
- Then there's a large rumpus room with a bonus side entrance
- And a beautiful sunroom with a rejuvenating garden view and lots of cupboards
- A Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a ceiling fan
- Original bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate shower, and an updated vanity
- A perfectly positioned separate toilet
- A separate laundry
- And a handy linen cupboard
IT'S IDEAL OUTSIDE:
- Great impressions begin with the sensational gardens ... now that's street appeal!
- 640 square metre allotment
- This is fully-fenced
- 4.4m x 7.8m covered entertainment area overlooking the stunning backyard gardens
---- Imagine weekend get-togethers here!
- A handy garden shed
- A single carport to the front
- Additional handy entrance to the rumpus room from outside
- More peace of mind with security screens to all doors and windows
- That's handy! 870m to Wyalla Plaza shops
- That's nice! 900m to large open space and playground at George Orford Park
- 1.3km to Glenvale convenience shops
- 2.6km to Glenvale Primary School
- 3km to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 3.2km to Wilsonton High School
WITH SPACE, OPPORTUNITY and gorgeous gardens, this is quite simply THE JEWEL of Cabarita Crescent.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm available right now to book your look, or you're invited to the open home. SEE THIS SENSATIONAL MOVE!
*****HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Allotment Size: 640m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 32m deep x 20m wide (approx.)
- State School Zone: Glenvale Primary (P-6, 3.2km) and Harristown High (7-12, 2.6km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.