24 Latimer Street,
Holland Park Queensland 4121
Price: All Offers Considered
Stylish And Versatile Family Home In A Highly Sought After Location..Make This Your New Address!
This is the one you have been waiting for! With excellent street appeal and a homely feel, in a tranquil setting this is the one you need view this weekend! Boasting 5 bedrooms, 2 exquisite bathrooms, a kitchen that will impress overlooking the rear entertaining deck that you will love retreat to after a long day. A front deck that flows from the main living and dining perfect for entertaining and a well positioned 3rd deck overlooking the backyard so you can relax and watch the kids play. You could say this one ticks all the boxes.
Walking distance of only 850m to Holland Park State School, 950m to Loreto college and only 450m to the Greenslopes Mall, this beautifully renovated home will be in demand. Make sure you arrange your inspection today or visit the next open home. Don't wait to be told it's sold.
Being so close to all the best schools, parks, shops, transport and only 7km to the CBD the location is highly prized.
24 Latimer Street Features include
- Holland Park State School catchment
- Cavendish Road State High school catchment
- Loreto College a 10 minute walk from your front door
- 5 Good sized bedrooms with 4 with built-ins plus a 5th/ study
- 2 Gorgeous bathrooms high-quality finishes
- Luxury kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop and oven
- Beautiful hardwood timber floors throughout
- Open plan living and dining with fireplace
- Family or rumpus room downstairs
- 3 Covered outdoor entertaining decks
- Bi-fold doors, high ceilings, and solar panels
- Secured double carport with sliding gate and a large single lock-up garage
- Side access for boats or caravans
- Drive through garage with extra storage pad behind the garage
There are way too many features and upgrades to list all, this home deserves your inspection to take in what's on offer. Don't delay though as homes like this don't last long.