24 Neiwand Street,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
House & Land Package - Up To $45k In Stimulus Payments Available
WOW, WOW and WOW!
Eligible Buyers can get up to 3 stimulus payments here on this stunning house and land package:
- $25k Home Builder Stimulus
- $15k QLD First Home Owner Grant
- $5k Regional Boost
That's up to $45,000. Incredible!! Buying off-the-plan like this may even qualify for stamp-duty savings too - discuss with your Conveyancer. Subject to your circumstances and Qld Govt approval, until 31st December 2020.
SWEET DREAMS are made of gorgeous plans for homes created for living and 24 Neiwand Street will have it all. Jacqui Walker presents this sensational opportunity for you to activate this 'Hamptons' HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGE, where the future home has been custom designed for the brilliant corner allotment.
WARNING: There's SO MUCH ROOM, you may not see the teenagers or family for weeks!!
THEN AGAIN, there's space for happiness to be together across your choice of 6 living areas indoors and out.
I SAID: " Six living areas indoors and out !!! "
- Huge open plan living room
- Dining room for mealtimes and stories of the day
- Games/media wing with concept barn doors
- Also a large rumpus room too
- Designer outdoor alfresco zone to capture the views
- And a 2nd private outdoor entertainment area
YOU'LL LOVE THESE SURPRISES at this future home:
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Formal entry
- Spacious study room
- Privately appointed master bedroom
---- With walk-in-robe and ensuite with double basins, double shower and toilet
- 4 bedrooms total
- Spacious main bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate shower and vanity
- Separate main toilet
- Internal auto double garage for your safe, easy arrival home
- A family-sized laundry and plenty of storage throughout
THIS PLANNED HOME WILL CAPTURE the essence of FULL HAMPTONS STYLE inside and out, with the #premium finishes you expect!
- 633m2 corner allotment
- Approx. 30m x 26m on longest sides
- 255.7m2 planned home results in a site coverage of 38% ... this means ample yard space leftover
- Underground services will include NBN, natural gas, electricity and a 5000L water tank
- Surrounded by quality new homes
- 800m to Playground and Park on Pixie Drive
- 1.7km to USQ
- 3.0km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 3.4km to Darling Heights Primary School
ASK TO SEE the detailed official specs and drawings for this sensational HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGE.
I'M SO EXCITED about the Hamptons magnificence planned here with 6 living areas indoors and out. Now is the moment to MAKE THIS SWEET DREAM YOUR REALITY!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker is standing by to answer your questions right now. LOVE, CREATE AND LIVE!
***USEFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- See Building Approval/Plans: www.rem.ax/plans24neiwand
- See Inclusions/Specs: www.rem.ax/inclusions24neiwand
- 24 Neiwand corner allotment also known as: Lot 201 Mockridge Street
- Internet: Completed home can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Allotment size: 633m2
- Allotment dimensions: Approx. 30m deep x 26m wide on longest sides
- Site coverage: 38%
- Underground services: NBN, natural gas, electricity and a 5000L water tank
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 3.4km) and Harristown High (7-12, 5.7km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.