24 Rosebank Sq,
Salisbury Queensland 4107
Price: Sold - $492,500
** SOLD BY MARK WARD **
A BEAUTIFUL POSITION OPPOSITE A PARK
Positioned in one of Salisbury’s hidden pockets, this lovely light filled property is sure to capture your heart. Nestled away in the corner of the square, the home boasts great views of the large park opposite and has recently been updated with a brand new contemporary kitchen which includes stylish stainless steel appliances.
This neat and tidy home sits on a generous 728m2 block and features:
* 3 Spacious bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
* Open plan layout incorporating kitchen, living and dining
* Brand new kitchen connection kitchen
* Spacious outdoor entertaining area
* Large family bathroom
* Front veranda over looking park
* Air-conditioning to the main living areas
* Expansive 728m2 block with landscaped gardens
* Internal laundry with additional toilet
* Single lock up garage
* Polished timber floors through out
* Freshly painted inside and outside with modern colours
Located in a friendly neighbourhood close to Salisbury's schools, shops, cafes, parks and public transport, this home presents itself as an ideal first home.
Only 10km from the CBD, the home is close to Griffith Uni (Nathan campus) the QEII Hospital and major shopping centres at Garden City and Sunnybank Plaza.
Allotments of this size are extraordinarily rare in the current market and become exponentially valuable over time – especially in this suburb which is known as a "hot spot" amongst developers and investors.