24 Swallow Court,
Newtown Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $279,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 3rd, October 2020
2nd Chance Alert - Contract Crashed - 4 Types Will Love It Here...
SET ON AN EXTRA-LARGE 911m2 ALLOTMENT, Jacqui Walker presents this refreshed home in a Newtown cul-de-sac near parklands.
4 TYPES should see:
- Investors: Get gross rent yield 5.49% p.a. based on Offers Over price
----- Earns $295.00/wk
- Unit Developers: Removed home for a WHOLE-LOT Unit Development
----- A rear-lot subdivision isn't possible due to allotment width of 15 metres
----- The required width is 10 metres for front house and 6 metres for rear-lot driveway
----- Subject to Council approval
- Owner-Occupiers AND Renovators: It's already totally liveable and internally repainted, but get the $25k Home Builder Stimulus here when you undertake a 'substantial renovation' of $150,000 or more
ALREADY INTERNALLY REPAINTED, this home features:
- Lounge room with gas point and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Fantastic sense of space across practical dining & kitchen with electric cooking
- A handy office
- 3 built-in bedrooms
- Updated bathroom with shower over corner bath and toilet
- Timber floors throughout
- VJ walls
- High ceilings
- A delightful front verandah
NEED ONE MORE FANTASTIC BENEFIT? Here's 3:
- Rear driveway access to large shed for 2 cars (gated for added security)
- Gentle slope to the kerb is ideal for drainage
- There's no sewer line across the 911m2 allotment
- 60 metres to Black Gully Parklands
- 400 metres to Convenience Store
- 1.5km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre
- 1.7km to Newtown Primary School
- 2.2km to Wilsonton High School
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS! Well presented with income right now and multiple possibilities for later, the location is handy and the extra-large 911m2 allotment is ideal.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm online now for your call or message. NOW IS THE MOMENT TO SEE THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!
***HANDY INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Allotment Size: 911m2
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN on Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Catchment: Newtown Primary (P-6, 1.7km) and Wilsonton State High (7-12, 2.2km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.