24 Tranter Street,
Top Camp Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $599,000
Serene Setting! See This Top Camp Highlight On Half-An-Acre.
FEATURING HIGH RAKED-CEILINGS, this lovely family home captures the loveliest rolling outlook across beautiful Top Camp.
PRESENTED BY JACQUI WALKER, enjoy a morning cuppa on the lovely front verandah where your senses will be delighted and your day inspired.
THIS VERANDAH captures a sensational 7 metre width, but that's just the beginning of the tranquil outlook available here! More on that in a moment.
FIRST, LET'S STEP INSIDE:
- Formal entry
- High raked-ceilings
- Lounge room with ideal outlook and access to the front verandah
::: And reverse-cycle air conditioning
- This also points to the dining room
::: Which spills to a lovely, well-shaded outdoor area to the rear of the home
- Enjoy the lovely country kitchen
::: With electric upright stove
::: A wide pantry
::: And plenty of bench space
- 3 spacious bedrooms
::: Each with at least 3.6m width
::: 2 of 3 with built-in robes
::: 3rd bedroom currently used as a utility room/study
::::: This one with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub, vanity and shower
- Private toilet
- Laundry with a handy bench, and easy rear access
- Also 2 handy storage cupboards to the hallway
- And lovely feature walls across the home
FRAMED by a lovely front fence and set on HALF-AN-ACRE, discover:
- Home set toward the top of the south-facing allotment
- And is that the most beautiful GAZEBO outlook in Top Camp??
::: So TRANQUIL, what a sanctuary
::: It's absolutely SERENE
::: And the green lawns are LOVELY, too
::: Make the ROLLING OUTLOOK your own
- A detached DOUBLE GARAGE for 2 CARS
- Also the GARDEN SHED you want
- 3 rainwater tanks ... 2 larger, 1 smaller
- And plenty of space across the HALF-ACRE ... 2,010 Sq Mtrs to be exact
::: Dimensions approx. 29.6m wide x 66.2m deep
- Bottled gas
- Electric hot-water system
- A septic system
- And a 10 panel solar system, too!
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 2.7km north of Hodgson Vale Convenience Store
- 2.7km north of Lions Park
- 5.1km to USQ
- 6.2km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 6.4km to Darling Heights Primary
- 9.3km to Centenary Heights High
- 10.1km to CBD / Grand Central
LOTS OF SPACE FOR OUTDOOR PLAY? ... tick! SERENE OUTLOOK? ... tick! LIVEABLE FLOORPLAN ... tick!
ADORNED by a verandah to inspire your mornings, all that's left to do is SEE, LOVE AND LIVE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker and her award-winning Team of 4 are online and they're always listening. They're ready for your call or message now. SEE THE HIGHLIGHT OF TOP CAMP TODAY!
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Orientation-to-street: South
- Allotment Size: 2,010 sq mtrs ... that's half-an-acre
- Approx Allotment Dimensions: 29.6m wide x 66.2m deep
- Recent General Rates: $887.88 net 1/2 yr approx
- Recent Water Access: $314.95 net 1/2 yr approx + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Real Property Description: Lot 11 on Registered Plan 147539
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary, P-6; Centenary Heights High, 7-12
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.