RED-HOT CENTRALLY LOCATED DUPLEX, MASSIVE POTENTIAL
Well located duplexes are very much in demand with buyers, and 2/42 Ancona Street Carrara, as a corner block in a no-throughfare-street, is exceptionally well located.
Clinically described, it’s a solid three bed, two bath, combination lounge and dining with a functionally designed kitchen, separate laundry, covered outdoor area plus a single lock up garage.
Yes, it represents good value as an investment property, and it will be of interest to new home buyers or downsizers or families. PLUS, it offers massive potential for you to add your renovation skills to really ‘beef up’ the value; the area will stand it. Here’s why:
LOCATION – LOCATION – LOCATION
• The ‘position’ is hard to better – so centrally located
• The land ‘footprint’ is better than today’s new home offerings on small blocks at inflated prices in the back of ‘nowhere close’.
• The corner block location means you have but one neighbour & the land offering is LARGE, very usable & private
• The fully fenced backyard offers massive beautification potential (as does the front)
• Lock up garage plus off-street car parking + potential of using the front and back gardens for the extras.
GOOD BONES – GREAT CANVAS
The duplex itself is solid, larger than today’s meagre, space-functional offerings. But it deserves a good rejuvenation. Come, inspect, see for yourself. The potential exists in every room. Plus, the covered outdoor area leading to that ‘hard to beat’ backyard can be made into a brilliant outdoor living extension.
• Solid 3 Bed, 2 bath Duplex of good size
• All bedrooms with built-ins
• Good storage in kitchen
• Combination lounge and dining
• Main bathroom with shower and bath
• Separate laundry
• Single lock up garage with internal entrance to home
• A/C in lounge and master bedroom + fans keep entire duplex cool
• Security screen windows and doors throughout
• Covered patio offers interesting potential for a significant outdoor living area
• Private corner block position in no-thoroughfare-street
• Off-street parking + potential for ‘the toys’
• Private, large, sole use front garden with huge beautification potential
• Fully fenced backyard of good size – very pet and child friendly
• Big backyard is again, a fantastic beautification project – the potential is there – big time!
• Extremely central area – handy to all Gold Coast amenities
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.