25 Dunkeld Street,
Acacia Ridge Queensland 4110
Price: Submit all offers
Just listed, check out this amazing home!
25 Dunkeld Street, is located in the heart of Acacia Ridge and is only 16 km from Brisbane CDB. Acacia Ridge is a super-fast-growing suburb in Brisbane. In recent years there have been many new shops, restaurants and industry infrastructures built.
The very convenient location is just a short walk distance to the Acacia Ridge State school, bus stop and just a minute drive from grocery shops, restaurants and medical Centers.
This beautiful property has been renovated just a few years ago, which will surprise and please the eye as soon as you walk through. The bathrooms have been renovated, freshly painted and an additional new second living area has been added which could also be used for entertaining with a multipurpose room, which can be office, art room or storage.
This great property also has a big shed at the back of the house, which can be your boat parking, trailer and storage and the yard also features a big water tank.
· 3 bedrooms all with air conditioning
· 2 living areas all with air conditioning
· 1 bathroom fully renovated
· 1 multi-purpose room for use such as office or art room for the kids
· All the windows have security screens
· Big rainwater tank
· Specious backyard with landscaped lawns
· Big carport, which can fit up to 4 cars
· Large locked up sheds at the back of the house.
The owner is committed to sale. Call Nadir 0422 017 966 to book your inspection.