25 Maestro Street,
Griffin Queensland 4503
Price: Offers Over $425,000
Low maintenance home in Griffin's River Breeze Estate
Whether you're looking for an investment or an almost new home, this 6 year old home is a must to inspect.
It offers a light and airy open plan kitchen, dining and living areas positioned at the back of the home and has a neutral palette kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, endless bench space and storage and an island bench perfect for use as a breakfast bar. The living spaces are tiled for easy cleaning and the sense of space surrounding the kitchen will appeal to the entertainer.
The sliding glass doors open wide to the back covered alfresco entertaining area which leads to the low maintenance, fully fenced backyard where bay breezes are felt year round. Other features include:
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances;
- 3 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans;
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, en-suite and split system air conditioning;
- Combined tiled living area with split system air conditioning unit and fan in living area;
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity;
- Security screens throughout;
- Undercover alfresco area;
- Remote Controlled Double Lock Up Garage;
- Water = $390/quarter (approx), Rates = $453/quarter (approx).
Just a short 5 minute drive provides access to the Bruce Highway or the boat ramp which provides access to the Pine River. Public transport is also within walking distance (bus stop) and other nearby amenities include 2 large shopping centres, shops, award winning public & private schools and North Lakes Westfield and surrounding commercial precinct.
Contact Belinda Davey on 0428 240 280 for further information.