25 Shiel Street,
Rangeville Queensland 4350
Must-See Charming Beauty On Corner Allotment In Rangeville
THIS CHARMING BEAUTY presented by Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves is set on a VALUE-ADDING CORNER ALLOTMENT with side-street access in HIGHLY-RENOWNED RANGEVILLE.
CAPTURING THE ESSENCE OF QUAINT, this sensational move beckons you to step inside. DISCOVER:
- Recently replaced carpet
- Recently re-painted inside
- Enter in to the lovely lounge room
::::: Oh I love the ornamental fret work and timber embellishments!
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
::::: You could even reactivate that gorgeous fire place
::::: And the charming mottle-glass windows simply ooze with charm
- Polished wooden floorboards flow to the lovely kitchen and dining room
- Very neat updated kitchen
::::: With a HUGE walk-in pantry, electric upright stove, rangehood, good bench space and a double-sink
- This overlooks the charming dining room
::::: With stunning built-in cabinetry and a striking timber embellishment to the ceiling
- 3 bedrooms total, 1 with a built-in robe
- An updated bathroom with shower over bathtub, vanity and internal toilet
- And the city's best possible internet connectivity ... with fibre to the home not just the street
- Set on a value-adding CORNER allotment
::::: With double-gates from Suffolk Street leading to a single car garage
- 438 square metre corner allotment
::::: This is FULLY-FENCED
::::: With a nice backyard and garden
- A large cement area leads to the laundry-room
BLUE-RIBBON RANGEVILLE! What's nearby?
- Set on the corner of Shiel and Suffolk Streets
- 150m downhill stroll to beautiful East Creek Park
- 200m to St Joseph's College
- 450m to 7-Eleven for fuel and convenience items
- 880m to Range Shopping Centre
- 1.4km to Centenary Heights High School
- 1.6km to Toowoomba East Primary School
- 2km to Empire Theatre & CBD
VERY NEAT and TOTALLY CHARMING - in renowned Rangeville on a desirable corner allotment - this charming opportunity is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND SHOULD BE SEEN QUICKLY.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by for your text/inbox/call to book your look or to answer your questions. ADD SOME CHARM AND BEAUTY TO YOUR SEARCH AND SEE NOW!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the Property Market in Rangeville?
::::: 160 of 176 properties were listed then sold in Rangeville across last 12 months
::::: On average, these sold homes had been held for 11.3 years
::::: Median price across all Rangeville homes is currently $491,000 (Source: RP Data)
- Allotment Size: 438m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 30.9m deep x 14m wide (approx.)
- State School Zone: Toowoomba East Primary (P-6, 1.6km) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.4km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.