2511/37 Mayne Road,
Bowen Hills Queensland 4006
Price: BEST OFFER OVER $379,000
Above the crowd
Above the crowd on the 25th floor, now is the perfect time to elevate your lifestyle with high rental yields whilst owning these breathtaking views.
Located in the heart of Bowen Hills, this Panorama luxury-resort style apartment offers a large master bedroom with 2 way access, a study/office space, high quality kitchen with stone bench tops (and Bosch stainless steel appliances), and a north facing balcony with stunning suburban and river views.
Providing a low-maintenance & easy lifestyle, this well-maintained apartment is perfect for a buyer with a busy lifestyle who want to make the most out of their weekends. It would also suit a buyer seeking a set and forget investment as this unit is currently rented until February 2024.
Some of the many features include:
- Breath taking north facing views (including river views)
- Timber look vinyl flooring throughout with carpet in bedrooms and office/study
- Stone bench tops
- Bosch stainless steel appliances: dishwasher, gas cook top & oven
- Ducted air-con throughout
- Motorbike parking bay
- Panoramic Sky Deck on level 26 boasting spectacular views of the Brisbane River and City, outdoor movie screen, dining, bench seats, BBQ/kitchen
- 30m lap pool, Zen Garden with sun lounges, sauna, BBQ/dining area and a well-equipped gym
- A cafÃ© and barber shop on the ground floor of the building
BEST OFFER OVER $379,000 ALL OFFERS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 5PM SATURDAY 11th NOVEMBER 2023 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
- 2km from Brisbane CBD
- 2-minute walk to Bowen Hills Train Station (200m)
- 5-minute walk to the RBWH Bus Interchange & Hospital Facilities (700m)
- 10-minute drive to Brisbane Domestic & International Airports
- Easy access to Brisbane's tunnel network (100m)
- 10-minute walk to Brisbane's prime lifestyle destinations including;
- James Street Precinct; shopping, dining, nightlife, and the exclusive Calile Hotel
- King Street Dining Precinct
This property is currently rented until February 2024 at $400 per week.
$480.95 per quarter
Brisbane City Council
BODY CORP FEES