25/164 Government Road,
Richlands Queensland 4077
Price: FOR SALE
Exclusive Terrace Home with Highend Upgrades Surrounded by Shops No Open Home, by Private Inspection
Are you searching for a newish and spacious exclusive home in a prime location? Look no further! We have a near new exclusive property in Richlands that's perfect for investors or owner occupiers. This 2-level Terrace Home stands out with its modern and stylish architectural design, leafy landscaping and urban convenience. This spectacular residence is ideally positioned between Brisbane's CBD and Ipswich with exit to Centenary Highway only 1 km away. Close to public transport including Richlands Train Station, Schools, Shops, Richland Hotel, Convenience Stores & Tavern, the location is second to none!
What's more? The property is unique in the complex as it comes with valuable upgrades, including quality timber flooring throughout the second level, internal staircases and ground floor living/dining rooms that add value to the property. The occupants can also enjoy the benefits of a 6.4kw solar system, reducing energy costs and making this property attractive and eco-friendly. All rooms come with large windows which allow ample natural lights and breeze flowing through your homes.
* 4 great sized bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes with large windows;
* Large master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan and a/c;
* Great family bathroom with shower enclosure over bathtub;
* Laundry with Linen storage;
* Ground Floor air-conditioned.
* Open plan living & dining area with solid timber flooring;
* Fantastically tiled modern kitchen with stone benches, electric cooking, dishwasher & plenty of storage space;
* Sliding glass doors opening to private courtyard with covered patio;
* Double lock up garage with internal access;
* Separate powder room.
* The only townhouse in the complex with Solar system
* Entire Second floor and staircases replaced with quality hybrid timber flooring
* No grass mowing, yard artificially grassed
* Resort Style swimming pool exclusive to the Terraces Home Complex residences
* Security serviced complex with cameras installed in common areas
* Ample visitor parking
* 750m to Progress Corner Convenience Centre with shops and dining options;
* 1 km to M5 Centenary Highway;
* 3.3km to Inala Plaza and Inala Civic Centre;
* 4.2km to Forest Lake Shopping Centre;
* 2.2km to Saint Mark's Catholic Primary School
* Richlands East State School and Glenala State High School catchment;
* 4km to Saint John's Anglican College,
* 21 km to Brisbane CBD
* 22 km to Ipswich CBD;
Tenancy and Outgoings
* Currently tenanted. Lease expiry date 18/12/2023.
* Current Rental per week $580.
* Bris. City Council Rates. approx. $480 per quarter.
* Water and Sewerage. approx. $220 per quarter.
* Body Corp fees approx. $80 p/w.
* Built 2018
DON'T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!! Call the Listing Agents Lynda Lim 0406 233 888 or Ronnie Lo 0433 575 330 for further enquiries.
Photos and furniture used here are for illustration only. All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.